Seller feedback

Cheers SDFM and thanks for a seamless transaction.

Enjoy that beast!

Bought a Novation X Station from J0n35y
Good comunication, item was as described, packed well and good delivery
A good guy to deal with

Aaron2 is an excellent buyer. fast payment. quick and easy ++

Had great transaction with user corpusjonsey.

Shipping was fast, MD was as described.

Thanks again corpusjonsey.

Just purchased an Analog Four from nonis.

Super easy to deal with and very accommodating. Quick to ship and solid packaging.

Definitely recommend.

Likewise: purchased a Korg ESX and a MI Anushri from Jora. Great communication, no problems, would recommend. [=

Sold my ND2 to chrisdermo, a new user with no previous posts. A pleasure to do businesss with. Many thanks.

Bought a Nord Drum 2 + Pad from user 853 - item was mint condition as described and he happily posted using my slightly obscure request quickly and efficiently. Very friendly great guy!

Nothing but good words for grillpanda. A perfect transaction. Would sell again :slight_smile:

Eurorack modules from koam arrived this morning. Very quick and exquisitely packaged. I actually regret not taking photos of how well it was all packaged.

Recommended, for sure.

Amazing service from smais when I’ve bought his MD UW Mk2. I paid at about 11PM on Thursday, he posted before 9AM the following morning and it arrived before 9AM the following day and very well packaged. Very highly recommended seller.

Traded Monomachine for MDUW to Tornfrayed. Great transaction, super smooth and very responsive.

Thanks,
Monib

I can echo on the same for the trade with Monib. I am loving my MnM it’s a perfect foil for the A4

virtual_flannel super cool guy… Easy transaction. Fast payment. High Fives

Great deal and great dealings with Knobjam.

When I get round to Emailing the sysex for all his kits back to him hopefully he’ll say the same of Me.

I recently bought an A4 from Skøpe.
Like new condition. Extremely well packaged. Fair price. Excellent communicator.
Would do business again.

Just received a Kenton Midi-USB Host from t.
Very smooth and painless transaction. Well packed and in great condition.

Thank you!

I got a Spectralis2 from cube48.

I had some problems with the payment at first, but he was very understanding and professional about it and finally all went fine! He paid very much attention for a safe packaging and shipping and the synth was in perfect condition, just as described.

Thanks you again cube48

Bought an Octatrack from phesago and this dude made sure to insure the package and payment was super easy. Would totally buy more gear from him anytime, real friendly and nice to talk to as well!

Thanks again phesago!

Got a wonderfully priced space from kirlian

He shipped super fast and included everything down to the eventide sticker. Just like buying new. Thanks man!!