Seller feedback

bought a Octatrack mk2 from @redrabbit
fast and easy communication, friendly contact - fast delivery
excellent packed

5 stars ***** :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought a Nord Micro Modular off KaOsphere I’m very happy, top chap.

1 Like

Feedback ahoy!!!

Bought Renoise/Redux from @DJ_Now and it was a pretty great transaction and all went smoothly!

Also bought a PBMix3 from @nosebleed and that was an equally good transaction.

All in all, more top Elektronauts gear buying japes!!!

1 Like

Purchased Toraiz AS-1 from @Francis - great seller, met in person. A+

1 Like

Bought a Digitone from @MCL. arrived quickly and he was a good communicator when Parcelforce made a mistake with the tracking number. Good guy.

1 Like

Bought a Deluge from @jbone1313
He went out of his way to solve a shipping issue I created by giving a wrong adress.
Great seller!

2 Likes

Picked up a Nord Drum 2 from @coda. Very responsive and prompt. Great transaction!

3 Likes

Bought an O-Coast from @pmoldzio

very easy person to deal with, super friendly transaction, thanks again Sir!

2 Likes

Sold o coast to @Slim. Super easy transaction.

1 Like

Bought a couple of things (Octatrack and MPC Live) recently from Scott aka @LogPrimo (formerly Artsunov and Future Thought Tapestries). Great prices and comms and I’m always very impressed with his thorough packaging! Highly recommended seller.

2 Likes

As above @sazb30 bought an OT MKII & Mpc Live from me.

She’s always been great to deal with and I’ve really appreciated and valued her as a customer.

Thanks again, for the stress free transactions & interactions.

Cheers!

1 Like

Sold a Shuruthi to @Stumm42 all very smooth and a pleasant experience. No tyre kicking or faff. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bought an erica synths double 84hp skiff from @monobear, all went smooth, great communication, very very good packaging and fast shipping, haven’t tested it yet, but very confident that all will be fine, so can recommend trading with him :slight_smile:

Update: as expected, the skiff works flawless :):+1:

2 Likes

I bought an analog 4 mki from @OHEXOH. Thanks for shipping the item super fast, keeping the synth in great condition, and being easy to work with!

1 Like

Bought a Digitakt from @asherdub. Really smooth transaction with great communication and quick shipping. Item was exactly described, thanks so much! Recommended seller.

2 Likes

Sold my RYTM mkI to @syashdown.
Nice guy and great to deal with.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Yep, as above. Bought RYTM from @OverUnity. Really good comms, sent out package straight away for next day delivery. Recommended!

4 Likes

I bought gear from @Hougaard in mint condition, he is a good communicator and packaged the gear as safe as possible. Top seller i hope to buy from again.

1 Like

I bought @syd’s Pyramid. Quick communication, and fast postage in solid packaging - the unit’s in great condition. Thanks Syd!

2 Likes

Sold an ER-301 to @Vacanthouses - immediate payment, good communication.

1 Like