Seller feedback

Brilliant doing business with you @OverUnity

2 Likes

@OverUnity brought my virus ti2. Very fast payment and brilliant to deal with

3 Likes

I bought an octatrack off @re_i a while ago. Great doing business with him and a lovely chap took the time to explain some basic features. Recommended!

3 Likes

Just bought a Digitone from @mickeyziggyk - great person to deal with, and the Digitone arrived super quick. Thanks very much Mike!

1 Like

Bought an Op-z from @YloopZ, fast transaction, mint unit, speedy conversation.

10/10 would by again.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, hope you’re still getting on well with the Octatrack! :slight_smile:

Thank you @Manolo for your prompt replies and payment. Nice to do business with you. Have fun with your newly required gear!

1 Like

traded my ARmk1 to @Aen for his DT. he was great – would sell/trade again. (this was in august 2018)

1 Like

sold my ERM Multiclock to @papx after a little negotiation I got instant payment and shipped that day for him, nice and easy to deal with, all good.

1 Like

@seanskay: Excellent seller. Immediate shipment - received very next day!

2 Likes

@Molotov - just bought a digitone from him, could not hope for a better seller. He was quick at communicating, shipping fast, and included a bonus soundpack and record! Very recommended.

1 Like

Totally forgot to post feedback for the last few items I sold on here :tired_face:

Sold my MicroFreak to @Cnicht and sold My RYTM Mk1 to @blackdown

Both transactions went smoothly and I would happily deal with them again :moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

Excellent and speedy service from BoBSwanS

1 Like

Bought a Boss RV-500 from @ballener0

Super nice guy, very responsive and friendly. Item arrived as advertised, would happily deal again.

2 Likes

Got Zoom H6 from @PomPomOne

Great guy, very friendly and quick communication. Had patience with me and device is in great condition as described.

1 Like

Thanks @sanemalkavian. Was also a pleasure for me. Great to deal with you in all aspects. Enjoy the H6!

2 Likes

Just to note that I just relieved @Anfim of his Ambika and it was a great, friendly transaction as usual. Pretty excited, just need to find sometime this weekend to get into it.

2 Likes

Just bought a great little Zoom q4n camera from forum regular @Scot_Solida and it all went very smoothly. It was well-packed in and he even went the extra mile and got it over the border to me in Toronto. Thanks mate!

1 Like

Glad it got to you! I hope you make some cool videos with it!

Always a pleasure, hope you enjoy it!

1 Like