Seller feedback

5 stars for buying from @pidgeo , quick replies, DFAM left the building asap, was packed like fine porcelain.

But I do now understand why so many people are selling UK / IE only, postage was a fortune, also covered by the seller.

10/10 would buy again.

Thanks @manolo
10/10 buyer score too. totally hassle free and a pleasure to deal with :ok_hand:t3:

Bought an Octatrack mk1 from @JMack_1 and the whole transaction was a real pleasure. The OT arrived quickly, in pristine condition and super well protected… Thanks again, Mr @JMack_1 ! :grin:

Thanks @Kuro, it was a pleasure to deal with an excellent buyer, superquick, smooth transaction on your part, would happily trade with you anytime!!:grin:I hope you have many happy hours creating with your Octatrack!

I bought an sfx60+ from forum member todayidance

Item as described. Friendly and helpful communications. Thanks!

Great doing business with @nyarlathotep - a pleasure to deal with and very quick communication. Enjoy!

Bought a PL-2 from @PomPomOne arrived as described and very nicely packed.
Many thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction :+1:t3:

Was a pleasure @mightlife! Nice comms and smooth transaction. Well recommended!

Sold my analog 4 mk2 to @PomPomOne. Fast payment. Pleasure to have dealt with you

‘Twas a pleasure purchasing an OB-6 from @rozzer.
Great comms, honest, no nonsense, and a nice guy too.
Recommended.

Likewise @Lampmeister. Pleasure to deal with you :+1:

Bought a Digitone from @richie. Great to deal with him and item in pristine condition. Would recommend doing business with him -it was a pleasure.

Bought a D-05 off of @Artsutanov for an absolute bargain price on Sunday. He sent it special delivery and it got here this morning (Tuesday) very well packaged and in pristine condition.
Wicked seller, great communication and very reasonable price (which included postage and PayPal).

Thanks to @Fin25

He bought my D-05 and it was a friendly, quick and hassle free transaction.

You can deal with him in confidence.

Cheers!

I bought a Meris Polymoon from @esq boxed in beautiful condition at a fair price in a hassle free transaction. Buy here with confidence!

Bought an SP404SX from @Erronious and was delivered promptly in tip top condition with pleasant comms throughout. Thank you sir!

Bought a Digitone from @PTSowns. Communication was excellent. Shipped promptly. Item as described. Purhcase from PTS with confidence.

I can vouch for @g3nology as well. Received payment as planned, no hassle. Would do business again.

Thanks for the feedback mate! Same in return, @Housecliche is a great buyer, lovely guy!

Bought a Virus TI2 desktop from @Stumm42. In excellent condition and for a decent price.
A pleasure!