Seller feedback

I recently purchased an Octatrack MKII from @Modus_Op and it was a great transaction.

Seller was great with communication, shipped the package in a timely manner, and packaged everything with care. It seems like Fedex took some liberties with the box, but everything arrived in great shape. After looking over the OT itself, it looks to be in pristine condition. It was definitely well looked-after. The Elektron travel bag looked brand new. Oh, and I can’t forget - great price on the gear. Buy with confidence.

Have had many smooth and successful transactions with @djshiva

Bought a TM-1 from @Koby. It arrived packed like fine china and was shipped out with blinding speed.

I just received the Lyra-8 I bought from @arctor023.
The transaction and shipping were incredibly fast - the whole process only took a couple of days, the machine arrived in mint state (in fact I couldn’t differentiate it from a brand new one), and the communication was open & friendly, overall a better service than when buying new from professional online shops :smile:

Bought an AR (in person) from @digable-me - a very pleasant and respectable chap.
:+1:t2:

Just bought an AR mk2 from @Classicism.
I can’t recommend em enough. Top communication during the whole process, the unit was extremely well packaged and in immaculate condition.
A+

I sold a Rytm mkii to @pidgeo. The payment was received the same day and the unit was shipped the day after.
The shipping took much longer than expected and I had to contact the shippong company a few times to finally get the unit delivered.

Pidgeo was very patient and remained in good spirits and optimistic. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Five stars for Pidgeo.

@Scot_Solida
This dude is straight and a great person to do trades with. Paid quickly. And just a stellar guy!

Bought a tb-03 from @RumoRazzi Friendly and smooth transaction. The unit was well packed and in mint condition as described.

Great transaction with @Inward
Thank you!