Seller feedback

Bought a Mute II synth from @FiFac.

Communication, shipping, and transaction was flawless! A highly reputable seller and musician. Recommended to all!

Likewise, @pomegranate had great communication, paid promptly. Happy to know the mute II is in good hands.

I sold some nice things to @StuMiller , he paid quick , all good.
It’s xmas time at stu’s house.

Sold a nice shiny red box to @wavecircle
Shipping was tricky but luckily he flew to the uk.
Good comms , paid quickly , sorted out his own courier to speed things up too.

Swapped my MD for an OT with @okirob. Great communication, pics and tracking number provided. Arrived as described and looking forward to linking up with him someday in the not too distant future!

Shout out to @Bongsau for a great deal on a dual stand. Great comms, swift delivery etc.

Cheers!

Likewise for @NUoldNu. Nice n friendly buyer.

Thanks to @jeye_musik for sorting me out with a Blofeld keys. Was super honest and friendly during communication. Recommended!

I’d also return the compliment to @StuMiller - really good guy to deal with and a really smooth selling experience. Good stuff all round!

Bought @Anfim’s PO, nice pleasant easy transaction, quick despatch!
Do business with him anytime :+1:t3:

@rotallytuined super smooth transaction, top guy!

@PomPomOne very friendly guy and frictionless transaction. Bought a software license off him, license was transferred within minutes of receipt of payment. Thanks & highly recommended!

@restlessboy - great seller, quick easy deal. buy with confidence.

@jingo great guy and very pleasant transaction and painless. Item shipped in great condition, packed really well.

@sanemalkavian very smooth transaction, nice guy, prompt payment and good communication, greatly recommend him for trading!! :slight_smile:

@Bongsau Good communication and fast transfert of my new old komplete10 license! Thanks!

…and many thanks to @alejander for a fast and friendly transaction. Cheers!

@re5et bought SMD/Goliath. Should be a fun little box. Great coms and fast delivery. Thanks!

Bought a couple of items from @Davyp. Took a little while to arrive but got there in the end. As we know from him, Fantastic Prices!
All good.

I sold box to @OverUnity and it went smoothly …