Seller feedback

Same here! Perfect experience with @tdmusic, great communication and all round nice guy! Prompt payment and hassle free…
Enjoy fella! :sunglasses:

Always had excellent service off #Davyp. Fast delivery and brilliant prices

Focusrite 18i8 - Cheap as chips : )

Bradley Allen was very helpful in conducting a smooth transaction with me recently. I highly recommend this human seller! They were not only very honest about the item (which was in great shape anyways), but they also had a professional demeanor which was very friendly! In my mind, there is nobody better than an extremely fast and quality shipper. What more can you ask for? In this case, it helped me keep my cool after an impulse purchase here, which was my first Elektronauts transaction. Mind you, fast and trustworthy shippers also tend to keep us away from pesky irresistible tracking pages. He is basically my hero now, okay? So, don’t hesitate to transact with bradleyallen today! *Play the jingle

I bought some gear from @parmtree who was exceptionally nice to deal with, shipped carefully and quickly, and is a great seller. A great pleasure to buy from.

I got an Analog Four mk2 from @Meisenmann. Friendly communication, fast shipping and the synth is in excellent condition.

I bought a Korg Monologue and a Dreadbox Lil’ Erebus from @LFO. He replied quickly, kept me up to date when the shipping got a bit delayed and packed the synths very well, so they arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

All the same arnot is great and patient buyer

@Munro sold me some Adam monitors today. Great comms, seamless conscientious transaction. Smart man!
jim

@Jimbrackpool Great comms and smooth transaction. Many thanks.

A couple of great buying experiences to report. Got a monologue from @TheFutureThoughtTapestries and got a faderfox from @Lordzol and in both cases the communications and speed of dispatch was spot on. Thanks very much chaps.

Likewise, a friendly & stress free sale to @jeye_musik

Cheers mate!

I sold a k1 to @LBWG , payment was quick , everything went well.

@re5et is a fantastic seller. Pristine K1m arrived in record time. Already belting out LFO/B12 vibes!

@W14A = another top buyer!

sold my KMI K-Board to @Kalimari - everything went smooth! :smiley:

@nionmu well packaged, speedy delivery, top seller!

Sold my brother’s Shuttle System (he wanted me to :crazy_face:) to @chrismann, really nice guy, easy transaction, would recommend dealing with him :+1:t3:

Thanks from me and thanks from my brother too, enjoy fella :smiley:

Likewise mate, a real breeze through the whole process and I couldn’t be happier with the shuttle!

bought a desktop Blofeld from @gandlar13.
everything works as described, also got spare encoders and an excellent non-free soundset as bonus.
very positive buyer’s experience :+1:

Bought a RTYM from @scoobydoozler

Arrived the next day, as described.

Would reccomneded and would buy from this user again!

:grin: