Seller feedback

Just a quick note to mention how smoothly and pleasing the transaction with @ehg was when he sold me his MidiThing module. Good stuff!

And the same in reverse! Quick payment, easy to deal with, highly recommended.

Hats off to mr. @Unifono . Super great seller
Cheers

A (late) quick note - bought a Korg Volca FM from bradleyallen recently; a really nice unit, quickly shipped, and with good communications. Very smooth and positive transaction from a buyer perspective.

I sold a MicroMonsta to @tombarnettuk and was great, all smooth and quick.

Once again, I’m finding myself having a really good transaction when I bought a Volca FM/Sample from @re5et - always a smooth and good experience buying from him. Good stuff!!

Sold things to @jeye_musik , he paid quickly and all that stuff. :+1:

Everyone should buy from me and be as happy as @jeye_musik

absolutely positive feedback for @BoBSwanS

easy and friendly communication - very good packaging

***** stars :smiley:

Had another positive selling experience with @reevus. Good vibes!

Happy to report a positive selling experience with @haircut. Yes!

Bradley Allen - purchased a second unit from him - great communications and seller. Recommended for sure.

Sold to @radiowaves, pleasure doing business and very easy to deal.

Likewise :slight_smile: thanks @Kalimari !

Sold a PO-20 to @Birdzeye - very smooth transaction and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Sold a PO-12 to @nonis and a Microbrute to @skunk3. Great communication, money sent promptly, definitely let them buy your shit :+1:

I bought a PO-20 from @finalform

It was received promptly and in excellent condition.

Good communication and seamless transaction.

Thank you.

Bought a Microbrute from FiFac. Arrived very quickly, well packaged and exactly as described. Would do business with again.

EDIT 2: Originally had a bad experience with @DavyP but then they went above and beyond sorting the issue out (Focusrite 18i8 - Cheap as chips : )) :slight_smile:

EDIT 1:
To make this post more positive, here is a long overdue list of people on this forum who I’ve had a great experience buying from and selling too! :slight_smile:

@wascal
@sampleNhold
@abozzelli
@ZakhM
@Janos
@Kubase

I can vouch for @DJ_Now. I’ve bough a Rytm from him a while ago, super nice and helpful :pray:

Had a great experience with @rotallytuined, sold me his Octatrack at a very fair price, it was posted quickly, packaged perfectly and in great condition, he even threw in some loops on the CF card. Also seemed like a great chap! :beers: