Seller feedback

Got a Lyra 8 from @Inward. Easy deal, got postage for free.

Some presents need to be unwrapped for presentation, partner will like this when she comes home :ok_hand:t2::grin:

Such a romantic!

sold my sp404 to @Delboy , quick payment , all good.

Got a Moog Minifooger MF-DELAY Pedal from @kuroichi, sweet transaction. Fast delivery, pedal is as new. Thanks, was on my list for ages!

Likewise, dealing with @TonyDS was excellent. Quick payment, easy transaction, couldn’t ask for more.

I was a naughty boy and could not resist buying @CliffordMilk ‘s GR-1. Perfect transaction, lovely guy, quick postage for my fun weekend!
Item as described, great communication, you can trust him no end!
Many thanks champ!

Back to sequencing with the Squarp Pyramid, thanks to Elektronaut; https://www.elektronauts.com/u/todayidance! Bought it from todayidance, a top guy. Heartily recommend doing business with him. :slightly_smiling_face:

Proud owner of one Nord Drum 2 courtesy of @Automageddon. Quick and easy transaction and had a fun but all too brief gear/life chat. Top fella. Thanks, jim

sold a thing to @drNate , quick payment , good comms .
sold a thing to @monk_1 , quick payment , good comms …
sold another thing to @motion , quick payment , good comms …

probably sold other things to other people , as usual no problems with anyone on here…
more things to sell.

bought an Acidlab Drumatix from @Prints
The deal was fair. The communication was quick. The shipping was fast. The item is perfect.

Happy.

I’ve just sold a couple of stuff to @re5et and @Birdzeye. Great communication and transactions. Thank you both!

Looking forward for your music :slight_smile:

Bought a Demora from @re5et. Great comms, fair price, very happy - thanks!

Bought a Pocket Operator from FiFac. Quick transaction, quick shipping, and everything arrived as described. Would buy from the dude again!

Bought a digitone off @Kirz , turn up quickly , as new , all good.
Now I just need to sell my other fm boxes.

@Kirz

Excellent sales transaction and communications. All items were received in a great condition. Thank you :grinning:

Adding, I’ve also sold a few stuff to @Anfim and @Arsey_Rob

Both great blokes and fast transaction. Cheers!

Just posting because I’ve had a couple of excellent purchasing experiences this last week. @Anfim sold me his Micromonsta and it was all smooth as you like good comms and all that jive. @restlessboy also sold me his MI Tides module and that was equally smooth, with equally good comms and equally all that jive.

Would recommend both as sellers!

Likewise re @Kirz and @jeye_musik , happy transactions with both! Cheers fellas

I am remiss in mentioning how pleasant my experience was selling a Korg volca fm to sweet @reevus.

It’s so refreshing to deal with community minded people who put in the effort to insure a smooth transaction.

Bought an MPC Live off Richie - easy peasy transaction, great comms too, cheers!