Seller feedback

Good experience buying from @Cannonball_Swandive

Sold Motu Ultralike mk3 to @ehg. Friendly guy, fast payment & good communication.

@PomPomOne bought his kenton USB midi. Smooth transaction

sold my neutron to @sazb30 , quick payment , good comms , all good :slight_smile:

Bought Analog Drive from @PomPomOne
Pico bello,

Checked it yesterday night with guitar and some mono synths, some like it more than others, but that’s always a good thing in my book.

Transaction was smooth as butter.

Totally forgot to feedback it up here.

But bought a Tascam Portastudio from @Alume months ago.

Took a while to find the time to check it out and get into it. But it works fine and I like the process, and that is where my personal fun factor shines.

Also reminds me that I will send you (@Alume) a few euro’s extra for the shared shipping costs we agreed upon. (I forgot).

Cheers,
Tony

Great to buy from re5et. Very happy with my Neutron!

Solid buy from @augenadler ! I Recommend this fine Elektronaut! Cheers :slight_smile:

Sold Rytm to @Patchirl, really smooth transaction, paid immediately as promised, shipped to Ireland from U.K. Great Comms throughout. Would sell to or buy from again

@finalform = Awesome seller.
Sold me a TR8 for a very reasonable price, communicated throughout, shipped quickly and went out of his way to be helpful.
Also, this guy looks after his kit, not a mark on it, not even the box…

Likewise, a pleasure selling to @Fin25. Many thanks!

Great experience buying from @_blacklight , great communication, well packed and well looked after. Happy to deal with again!

Just had a great experience buying from @Astromass . Everything arrived in great shape and well packed. Thanks!

Great doing business with ya! Enjoy!

sold my old 1402VLZ4 and a MBase01 to @jingo
Lightning-fast payment, nice chat, 11/10!

Thanks, always a pleasure :)!!

Bought an A4MK1 off @Scrufftv and am super happy with the whole transaction. Tim was very quick and easy to communicate with, payment was uncomplicated and he posted the A4 ASAP + provided a tracking number just as quickly! The packaging was excellent (protected) and the A4 is in excellent condition, which makes the deal that much better. I highly recommend @Scrufftv as a seller on here! cheers bro :slight_smile:

Bought a MnM Mk2 from @hooper. 10/10 transaction, would deal again.

Definitely a 10/10 transaction. Absolutely no nonsense. I can highly recommend okpk as a trusted person to sell to (and I’m sure to buy from). Thanks!!!

Bought a digitone from @Procyborg. Dealing with him has been incredibly smooth in terms of communication and sorting out shipment. Above all a super friendly fella! Recommended.