Seller feedback

And likewise @bradleyallen was a pleasure to buy from. A++

I bought an oktakontrol from @olegkirsanov in perfect condition, well packed.
Communication was fast and clear, can highly recommend this 'Naut

I purchased a Squarp Pyramid from @beefpoweredcars. Item was well packaged and in excellent condition. Fast postage. Great communication. All round perfect transaction.

@acatcalledanarchy was great to deal with, prompt shipping and good packaging. top man!

@radiowaves highly recommended, prompt payment and easy transaction.

Bought two Elektron bags from @UndercoverBrother - nice guy - would buy again!

I bought a Nord Drum from @Manoeuvre

He kindly delivered it to me in person and we had a good chat. Everything was good.

Cheers!

I sold a nord micro modular to @KaOsphere , quick payment and good communication…

Sold a quneo to @era , was quick and easy. Thanks.

Bought a nord micro modular from @re5et. Well packed, good price, as described, fast shipping !

Recommended !

I Hi all, I purchased an Analog Four Mk II from @Jameshenry, and it arrived in perfect condition, after having been shipped the morning after my payment. Would recommend ++++++

Good to do business with ya! Cheers.

@Hank_Astral trustworthy trader, I bought his Deluge which he described accurately, shipped promptly and packaged well, thanks for a smooth deal :thup:

I bought a launch control xl from @acatcalledanarchy , good price and very quick delivery…

Sold Novation Launch Control XL to @re5et prompt payment, fast to respond to messages would highly recommend. Check out his excellent artwork!

I ve bought a MD UW+ MK II from Elektronaut Vantablack - and I would do it again and again…
Very recommended seller!!! Thanks a lot.

I bought a Streichfett from @acatcalledanarchy. All went swimmingly, highly recommended :slight_smile:

Sold Streichfett to @drNate prompt payment, would highly recommend.

Sold Analog Keys to @craigpenman. Super prompt payment and excellent Comms. Would happily sell to again. Recommended.

Bought Analog Keys from @_blacklight. Came well packaged and everything works as it should. Thanks again mate!