Seller feedback

@TonyDs is a great buyer. Super easy transaction. Thanks!

Received an OP1 + Usb host + bag from @undertaker. Very nice and reliable contact.

@PomPomOne 5* to deal with
Higher recommended !!

Just received the Volca Keys that I bought from @re5et and have to say that it was a real pleasant experience with quick postage and easy to deal with. In fact the only downside to the transaction was my own indecision that meant I was too slow and missed out on the Acid8 he was selling. Would heartily recommend!

Bought a eurorack module from @Munro good price and quick delivery, recommended!

I just received a Keystep from @PTSowns and I couldn’t be happier. One of the best sellers I have ever had the pleasure of buying from. He made me feel good about the purchase right from the start. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from this top 'Naut again.

+1 for my Monotribe from @re5et, thanks mate!

received an Early Christmas present from User @Augenadler (incl easterbunny) today.

from initial Contact to receiving Parcel Code for tracking was done within a couple of hours.

Thanks for the Machinedrum (oh wow it sounds great) and good luck and a high five to the newest addition to your family!

10/10 would buy from him again.

Can just give that back - fast chat, some bazaaring and bazinga, deal was closed to both sides satisfaction.

Can absolutely recommend @manolo for doing business with.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: and :fist_right::fist_left: to beatiful vienna! Have fun with this incredible piece of gear.

+1 positive feedback to @Anfim for selling me PO-32
good price, reasonable shipping, nice communication, etc

I have just bought an Octatrack MK1 from @jb. Arrived today, perfect condiiton - added unexpected, free extra of a stand and so much bubblewrap my cat will be amused for weeks (it was very well packaged for shipment). Great bloke to do business with too.
Thanks @jb !!

Swapped my Monomachine mkII with @Delboy for his Eventide H9 Max.
Easy to deal with and talk to, recommended.

Bought an Octatrack from @Ray-Ray_Velouria
Very easy transaction, in great condition, nice guy, and arrived the very next day.
Cheers Ray! :slight_smile:

Absolute pleasure to sell to you @Lampmeister , super smooth transaction, enjoy the OT!

I just bought a Moog DFAM from @OPT, and it felt like buying from a big store:

• Shipping was extra fast
  • The unit was packaged well enough to entirely remove the possibility for damage during transport
  • The machine was in mint condition. I mean brand new.
  • Any queries I had were answered clearly and immediately.

Only the price was lower and fair, I couldn’t ask for a better deal.

Thanks again, mate ! :+1:

Bought a DSI Evolver from @Slugz , really smooth no-nonsense transaction, it was sent really swiftly too. Cheers @Slugz, pleasure buying from you!

Can totally recomment buying from @KaOsphere
Bought my 2nd AH, it came well packed in perfect condition and for a very reasonable price!

Prompt payment and easy transaction with @richie who bought my BomeBox and MIDI Translator Pro license.

Thanks @acatcalledanarchy, got the Bome box and licence. Well packed, sent fast, and great service.

I am remiss in mentioning that I sold a Teenage Engineering PO-32 to the lovely @OHEXOH a few months ago. We need more people like this on the forum. Please add to your safe list.

Buyer/Seller feedback