Seller feedback

Bought another Octatrack from @henryo same as before,nice easy deal and received the next day.
Octatrack in mint condition…Cheers

I recently had a very pleasant transaction with @bradleyallen via the purchase of a DT. The sale went smooth and was in the mail in less than a day. I would definitely buy gear from him again.

Thank you. Right back at ya. If I sell anything again, I hope to be able to sell it to someone like you.

Just buy a Waldorf Blofeld and Elektron Goodies! to @digitalohm and have to say this transaction was so Smooth and Perfect! so good. completely recommended. Pro level Digital Ohm Top Elektronaut. Thanks

did a deal with @elektrobot7 no issues. paid promptly and kept up constant communication!

Thanks JP!

Thanks again Dan!

Just sold a Kenton USB Host MKII to @Undertaker
Super fast payment, package is on it’s long journey to portugal!

100% recommend doing business with him.

Bought a Digitakt from @restlessboy
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
Thanks

Bought an Octatrack MKII from @ochomel. It arrived safely from Barcelona this morning.
Perfect comms and perfect condition! Recommended seller!

Many thanks

Sold one of my OTs to @TommyF . Nice lad, easy transaction :thup: let me know how you get on with it

Bought an A4 mk2 off @William_WiLD
A4 in mint condition.
Arrived quickly and was a nice easy deal.
Cheers

I recommend @Stan.Collins from uk for any music deals you can made.
Cheers

(but I am sad to have been obliged to sell it to buy it twice back in a while… this one is in good hands though ! Have Fun Stan !!!)

@Augenadler top seller !!!

Bought a Digitakt from @l_e_b_e_r , so mint it still had the screen protector on. He’s still got a heat and a TR09 up for sale, buy with confidence :ok_hand:

Thanks @Anfim

Easy transaction and a pleasant buyer! Glad that the package made it through the snow

Thanks @jb pleasure doing business with you. Octatrack was in mint description and packaged so well I thought it was a game of pass the parcel :wink:
Loving it so far.

Mint Octatrack MK1 (SOLD)

I just bought a Rytm from @seanskay.

Everything was as described and packed really well plus it got here super-fast! He provided great communication from start to finish and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

Just sold my Rytm to @Bongsau instant payment, no fuss, nice and quick and a pleasure to deal with.

Bought an Analog Heat from @l_e_b_e_r
In perfect condition and arrived next day.
Cheers

Bought a MAM MB33 from @x0x
Also in great condition and arrived quickly.
Cheers

Spending spree over!!