Seller feedback

Long overdue bit of feedback for @rikrak who sold me a lovely 0 Coast back in February. All was fine. Thumbs up.

Just received pristine Digitakt from @Nein, very pleasant comms and delivered when he said he would. Great transaction!

10/10 feedback for @Artsutanov who sold me his Analog Heat. Arrived packaged extremely well and unit was as described, i.e. like new! Great communication.

Highly recommend @Hermetech who sold me an Analog Keys.
Great price, very well packed for delivery, condition exactly as stated and super friendly communication.

Thanks dude, pleasure doing biz wiz u!

I purchased a Koma Field Kit and Xiwi matrix mixer from @rmro and couldn’t be happier. Great communication and shipped promptly.

@Ryan sold me his Nord drum 3p, fast delivery, all the info I needed, reasonable price.
Buy things from Ryan. You won’t be disappointed

And a belated thanks to @restlessboy for a smooth transaction. The 0Coast was a great intro to the world of Eurorack. I now have a 12U system and haven’t looked back! In fact, I’m now selling my last bit of Elektron hardware (for now - the A4, Octa and Rytm MKIIs are looking very tasty!) - I’m about to place a listing for my Monomachine MKII.

Thanks to @rikrak for selling me the Monomachine, packing it well and getting it to me in time for the weekend! Very happy with my purchase and the transaction.

Can highly recommend @Stan.Collins Great price and well packaged sale!

Likewise Kalimari…Nice simple deal…Cheers

Cheers @heavyperil for a fast and friendly transaction. Enjoy the Monomachine!

Just bought a pressure points from Ghostly606. Great deal, great package and great condition of the module. Besides that a very plesant person to deal with.

I recently purchased an Octatrack from @Nikarga, the transaction was swift and item was as described. He looks after his equipment! Would purchase from him again :slight_smile: Cheers!

I bought an OP1 from @Nikarga, and I can recommend him with no reservations. Great, and friendly, communication, before, during and after the trade, and the unit arrived in mint condition, wrapped better than most pro dealers I’ve dealt with.

Would buy from him anytime.

Aww shucks, cheers mate! :ecstatic:

RE: Sold: MachineDrum UW+ MKII with TM-1 for?

Just purchased a MachineDrum SPS-1 MK2 UW+ from @psyclone001 and had a great experience. When someone you’re dealing with is literally on the other side of the planet with a good sum of money you’ve sent off to them, there’s some trust involved, but he handled this perfectly, got it shipped out very quickly (same day) and represented the item honestly. No problem providing him feedback!

Thanks mate. Enjoy

Many thanks to @CPU for a relaxing, fast and completely satisfying transaction. I bought a Digitakt from you, and you sent it quickly, and it’s exactly as described. My life outside of work now consists of learning and loving this little critter. THANKS!

And thanks too to you, @Artsutanov for selling me your TC Helion Voice Live Touch 2. The unit seems to be in good working order, and I know I’m going to enjoy what my vocalist sister creates with it! Smooth and fast transaction 5 stars would buy again xx