Seller feedback

Thanks you for the nice feedback, @adUb ! It’s been a very pleasant trade and I can warmly recommend doing business with Aaron :grinning:

Just bought a Rytm from @sbaishya - really good communication, super quick delivery and tops guy to boot. The Rytm was packed really well and in immaculate condition. Ta very much!

Got a tasty SP303 from @LFO (ended up going through ebay). Packaged great, said condition. Even offered to help contact the post when it disappeared for a bit. Good people.

Hello and thank you too!; was what 2 month ago?? Are you enjoying it?! Did you use it just fir FX or as à sampler too?? Anyway thanks for the record xidnplss

Yeah, sorry. Got a little distracted. Better late than never, though.

I found a 128MB smartmedia card (took so long to find!) so using it as a sampler, though in limited use. Mainly FX. Soooo grimey; love it!

Traded my AK with @Premar ´s A4. Worked like a charm. Great guy.

I sold 2 thingies here before but the gai’s forgot to put in feedbacks and they were perfect brilliant amazing transactions i swear :slight_smile:

Thanks!
I will say just the same about you, @AndreN
Very nice person, responsive and super friendly. 100% recommended :cool:

Just bought a piece of gear from @restlessboy . Couldn’t have been easier, a pleasure doing a deal.

Bought an Analog Keys in perfect condition from @tr909
Fair price, and an easy transaction.

I had the pleasure of purchasing an Analog Rytm from @hotscience. Really classy fella. Item is in excellent condition and shipped very efficiently.

+100 for dealing with @Ryan ! Quick payment, great communication and all around swell dude/Elektronaut! A++/5 stars/4 thumbs up!

Bought a Digitakt from @t and am 100% happy with the transaction. Shipping was super quick, great communication. Nice Guy! Fully recommended!

Bought a ModDemix Eurorack module from @Declutter and arrived in good time, as advertised and he rather kindly threw in some bonus cables too. Nice one, cheers mate! Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with again.

Nice transaction with @zogotune. Fast Payment, good communication.
I already miss my AR tho :sweat_smile:

Shout out to @Stan.Collins

Sold me a mint octatrack

Great communication and easy transaction

Top bloke

Thanks

Likewise.
Had an easy smooth deal with Joek1981.
Enjoy the Octatrack.

Bought an Analog Heat from @CPU. Everything went perfect. Shipping was super quick. The AH arrived looking brand new. Communication couldn´t have been better. Fully recommended. Thanks!

Nice easy transaction with @rmro. Super quick payment and all good things.

Great transaction with @William_Wild, happy with my underbridge.