Seller feedback

Thanks to @maffman22 for a nice n easy transaction. A recommended seller.

Traded an A4 for a MnM with @whikidazz was an absolutely pleasant experience!

10/10 would trade with again!

Bought a Jomox Mbase Kick drum from @vlk

Greats comms

Fast dispatch

Well packed

Great condition/as described.

Would have no hesitation to deal with again.

Thanks.

Likewise, dealing with @NeonSlut is something I can definitely recommend. All smooth.

Bought a lovely A4 from abozzelli. Fast shipping, great communication and packed with love.

10/10

Sold a Nord Drum 2 + Nord Pad to @RoyShade and everything was just lovely because he’s a good communicator who pays in cash… face up, one way.

If only more transactions went this way the world would be a better place.

Right back at you, @bradleyallen

I have bought a MDUW+ from @Inward, one that he advertised on the forum not too long ago.
Let me share the excellent experience all along - very responsive, transparent, and reliable, great communication and impeccable delivery.
Hope we can deal again in the future!

Just traded a RYTM for a Four with @orangehexagon. Everything went smoothly and the item works great.

Bought a Portastudio from @sleepystevo, a great guy to deal with, definitely recommended!

I bought a superb Analog Keys from @jeeruff - everything went great, the keys works lovely and is in an excellent condition, he offered great advice and answered all my questions. Swift and easy transaction. Would definitively buy from him again.

Brought my squarp pyramid off @darenager fast delivery and well packed.well happy.thanks

Brought my blofeld off @_blacklight well packed and fast delivery.well happy.good communication.thanks

Shout out to @guga for a lovely little Mini T

Awesome communication and updates. Real pleasure to purchase from.

bought a zoom h5 from @guerilla ,
arrived very quickly, great condition , great price too , came with extra batteries and charger.

all good.

also bought a few things from @guga , theyre all nicely made and work well… smd & midi thru box.

Bought a Magic Trackpad 2 from @cantona999
Great communication, really well packaged for delivery and a great price.
Recommended seller!

Thanks for the feedback Kalimari :totes:
Really smooth transaction, pleasure doing business with you.

Bought an OP-1 from @movement. Perfect shape, fast, smooth and friendly transaction!

Adeser - absolutely a top bloke, sold me his machinedrum and it came all the way from Romania in perfect condition (and with a cool little postcard from Alex too!). Definitely recommended - total gent! :+1:

I bought an Access Virus TI desktop from @toodee. Diego is a great guy, very personable and excellent with communication. The Virus TI looked brand new and was shipped internationally from France to the USA without any problems. Couldn’t have been a smoother transaction and experience!

SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE. Analog Rytm MK1