Seller feedback

Just bought a Strymon Deco from @Shoki.
Exchanges were very friendly, and the package was extremely clean, absolutely perfect.
10/10 !
:thup:

Received my Octatrack from @Squ4r3s at the weekend. The whole deal went smoothly and my new toy arrived exactly as advertised and well packaged.
Would happily deal with him again :slight_smile:

Just received a Vermona Retroverb Lancet from @captain in very excellent condition.

Paid Sunday eve, received midday Tuesday. Can’t say fairer than that.

Highly recommended. :+1:

Cheers!

Pleasure Ed pleased you liked it ATB Kirk

Trade some euro modules with @Declutter and @Joek1981 A4s
I would trade with them anytime!

Picked up an Overstayer Compressor from @ringokidf

Packaged beautifully, fast shipment after bank xfer arrived, in great condition. Top marks!

Big thanks to Abozzelli, traded with ease and a true gentleman

Highly recommended!!

@xidnpnlss top buyer and very smooth transaction. Fast bank transfer and would do it again :+1:

Bought an OP-1 from @UndercoverBrother, a very pleasant experience, quick and easy. Thumbs up :thup:

Picked up a Mother-32 and an AR from @Bongsau, two super easy transactions - both very well packaged and got great communication on both occasions. Highly recommended!

Just snagged a MnM from @Ryan

Communication was super responsive, shipping was as described , packaging was great, unit came in as expected. Very happy

Bought an A4 from @JRMac

Great communication, unit arrived in excellent, as new condition - an overall pleasant transaction! Would be happy to do business with him again.

Sold my Shruthi to TaTechneta. Communication was pleasant and swift and the money arrived lightning fast.

Hans

Bought a Shruthi from Hans,
Communication was swift and pleasant and I even got a piece of candy as well. Very recommendable! Best wishes,

TaTechneta

Bought a Korg Minilogue from ARTSUTANOV. I recall that I also bought a Sherman Rodec Restyler from him 2 years ago. Perfect transaction on both occasions - items in excellent shape, well packed and promptly despatched. Good communication throughout. Artsutanov is recommended!

I bought a Machinedrum UW from Baddcr last month. Great seller, very good communication and prompt shipping. Highly recommended.

Cheers to mashie, for a friendly and stress free transaction. A really trust worthy buyer.

Great to deal with @Artsutanov, just got one of his Volca FMs, fast delivery, easy transaction, item tip top shiny, as good as new! Even has original batteries wrapped still!
Cheers fella!
Would not hesitate to send him money again!

Many thanks to @rotallytuined, @Anfim & @vout

Between them they bought 2 Volca Fm’s and a Volca Sample.

Each of them were friendly, courteous and prompt with payment. All trustworthy and fantastic people to do business with.

Likewise, @Artsutanov packed it well, shipped it fast and was generally great to deal with :thup: