Seller feedback

tr0n is a great seller!

Bought my Sherman restyler from Ehrek. I love it. Thanks Ehrek

Purchased Social Entropy Engine from OPT.Great communication from him throughout and easy smooth transaction, he also shipped it the same day I paid.It was packaged superbly.The Engine was exactly as he said it was.

Thanks OPT

I got OTO Biscuit form krusty. the transaction went exceptionally well. great communication, swift email replies, package sent next day in the morning, i got shipping number, gear is in very good condition as described. couldn’t be happier. ideal seller. thanks!

Just bought OTO Biscuit from Kristian Mehl (username kristianmehl). In Denmark.

Perfect, hassle-free transaction - item exactly as described, prompt despatch with full tracking info, good communication throughout.

Thanks Kristian!

vj mashie - Monmouthshire UK

Got a case from Fichone

He is a great seller and totaly fair. Thanks to Fichone for the transaktion!!!
i would do business with him anytime.

Buy with confidence from richie - he’s fast, friendly and super reliable!

I bought an octatrack from sentientminority.
Fair price, fast postage, great packaging and arrived exactly as described. Good communication all the way through.
Thanks Richie

I did an in-person trade with octalog. Very smooth transaction.

Purchased a pony from previewlounge.

previewlounge is a great seller, the pony arrived in pristine condition and 100 percent working order.

Many thanks to Koyl for a nice n easy transaction when buying my A4.

Recommended trader!

bought a MD off maffman22
Excellent communication and sent straight away.
Everything in perfect order. Easy to transact with.

Great communications and super quick payment when I sold to todayidance
[url=“http://todayidance”]

Thanks to you for the great communication, fast shipment and near mint Analog Four !

Recently got a Mono Lancet from slcrz. Very fair price, great communication, speedy postal delivery and safely packaged. Highly recommended!

I just bought an A4 off AUTOMAGEDDON… great seller, clean smoke free studio and i believe he may have more for sale. Top bloke

Same goes for NICKGOOD, a pleasure doing business (and meeting) him!

I sent Vasculator money. He sent me stuff and stickers. Awesome.

I want to share my disappointment that I experienced with nui from Germany. Although we made a deal, which means he was ready to transfer money right away after I check shipping details, he got an offer for an Octatrack the day after we have shaken our hands and he quit the deal. His impudence ended with “sorry for you…” in his last message to me.

So just to be aware, guys… because man’s word is his bond, right.

Bought a Teenage Engineering OP-1 from Fichone. Great seller, good communication (replied quickly) and speedy postal delivery. Highly recommended!