Seller feedback

Please post seller feedback in this thread.

Please note there are presently three places to review/submit feedback …

Marketplace Buy
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/buyer-seller-feedback/1013

Marketplace Sell [here]
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/seller-feedback/1012

Marketplace Trade
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/trader-feedback/1014

Trader feedback
SOLD (GER/EU): Analog Four + dust cover
INNERCLOCK Sync-Gen II Pro (EU)
For sale a Analogue Solutions - Black Coffee synthesizer
SOLD (GER/EU): Korg Kaoss Pad 3
SOLD (EU/GER): E-MU UltraProteus
FS [GER/EU]: C-Thru Music Axis-49
FS [EU/GER]: Valley People Dynamite
SOLD (GER/EU): Kawai MM-16
FS:[IT/EU] Nord Micro Modular
SOLD (GER/EU): Ensoniq ESQ-M
FS [GER/EU]: Nord Lead 4 Rack
Collating Seller Feedback
Fs ableton suite 9
FS (UK) Zoom H4 (£40) [PRICE DROP]
FS: Roland sp 555
[FS][UK] Digitakt £470 ono
Radikal Technologies Spectralis 2
FS [EUR/GER]: DSI Poly Evolver Rack (SOLD)
FS/FT:UK/EU: Studio Clear Out
Buyer/Seller feedback

I bought a DSI Tempest from BryanTalbot last week, and it was one of the smoothest transactions ever - I would do business with him anytime.

Last week I saw that user : Mantiwhore, had made some beautiful end-cheeks for our boxes… I gathered from the thread that he might be willing to sell a set… And voila - after a couple of Pm’s we settled on the deal - and yesterday they arrived, well packaged and just perfect!
Thank you Mantiwhore

I sold tsv a DSI Tempest. It was great doing business with him. Fast payment and great communication.

I would do business with him anytime.

Thanks Zynthesist!

It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. The Tempest came just as described and I am very pleased. Highly recommended!

I recently purchased a Monomachine from Elektron.se. Great seller! As always! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bought a Monomachine from JNS (that’s Jonas if you use vowel synthesis!}

Great deal.

Good communication.

Brilliantly over-packaged.

Swiftly delivered.

Highly recommended all round.

Now to plunge head first into Elektronosis.

My god this thing sounds filthy.

I bought an Octatrack from MCL.
Excellent seller, very precise and attentive plus sent via next-day courier. Cannot recommend highly enough! :slight_smile:

I bought a synth from Artsutanov.
The guy is a legend, really helpful, and the synth was well priced and in absolutely immaculate condition and boxed. Highly recommended.

Cheers Bambrose. It was great having a few beers, talking beats and leering at the ladies. Would love to do it again soon. Thanks again matey!

Bought a DSI Tempest from neuromodulator.

Over all a good experience for me. Market value for a “like new” Tempest, so no haggling. Delivered promptly as described.

Besides covering all the bases like packaging and communication, he went above and beyond helping me through the buying process. This was my first P2P purchase. He was patient with my questions, did the research on customs (Candada to US) and shared his experience on working with the Tempest. Also found a shipper that would accept the package on Sunday.

Hopefully you get the point … positive feedback to the max.

Also had a good experience with Sigel. Clear, timely communication, etc.

Was I right about customs, by the way? No charges?

I bought a DSI Evolver from billywood aka Joe.
Very pleased with the product I got. AS NEW !
Good deal !

I bought a DSI Evolver from billywood aka Joe.
Very pleased with the product I got. AS NEW !
Good deal !

Sold my copy of Reaktor to http://www.elektronauts.com/users/boboter boboter

He was very prompt with his payment. Thoroughly nice guy. Buy and sell with him with confidence.

Gotta return the compliments. Nedavine is a super nice guy and great seller. Thanks for the smooth sale.

Just bought an octatrack from Chewie.

Very smooth & fast. Transferred the money tuesday night, he posted it wednesday & it arrived thursday.
Came with a lovely 64gb flash card & a few packs. I’m very pleased, the thing looks like new.
Big ups to mate.
Thanks.

Now. what does the damn thing do…

Thanks Alex. It was a pleasure to do business and chat with you. Hope you’re enjoying the little blue monster.

I recently completed a trade with Siddhu and would definitely recommend dealing with him; he’s a really friendly guy who kept in touch throughout the process and delivered the item well packaged and as described.

I brought a Sonic potions LXR drum synth from Neil aka Nein. Everything went super smooth, item as described and lighting fast shipping. Highly recommend.

Cheers Neil :+1: :+1: :+1: