sEEDs an Album by Tchu

This. Headphones are the best way to appreciate the whole process.

Thank you so much @Odo! :orange_heart: :pray:

1 Like

Lovely!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @HoldMyBeer! :orange_heart: :pray:

A big thanks @scratch! :orange_heart: :pray:

1 Like

Oy! I wasn’t done listening to sTONEs yet! :laughing:

Congrats on a new release Tchu, looking forward to checking it out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love it.
Sounds pristine, very well produced. And a great atmosphere

1 Like

I should have said : « Make 2 Albums with what I did this year » :joy:

Thank you @Nils! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Unifono! It’s a pleasure to read these lines as I always want to offer something with the best possible sounding within my knowledge. :heart::pray:

1 Like

Still have to listen to it. But I have to say it warms my heart to see you replying to each comment, mostly knowing and appreciating who is giving you feedback! Good case for why this is a great community!

Oh, as you say you only have one stereo track in the end and play it live, I‘m curious about your songwriting and production process, if you are willing to share (or already have elsewhere).

1 Like

I was thinking about it this morning and I said to myself « What if I had to reply to hundreds/thousands of comments like the more prolific artists out there », I will have to take some days off from work. :rofl:

For me, it’s just a natural give back to those who listen/care/comment/support my work. Thanks for pointing this out @Azzarole! :heart::pray:

For this part, I will come back to explain it with as much details as I can.

2 Likes

Haha, yeah I also had the thought, how long you will manage to keep up with it :sweat_smile:.

Looking forward to your in-depth walkthrough of how you finish your live stuff. I am really bad at it and always interested in other people‘s approach!

Listened to the album btw and really liked it. Quite diverse, yet still cohesive. „Run Forest Run“ was my favorite on first run.

1 Like

really tasty synth sounds :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Azzarole! Run Forest Run is Analog Four only magic. :pray: :brown_heart:

1 Like

Merci! :pray: :brown_heart:

Ah nice, will listen to it with this in mind!

1 Like

This is very nice Tchu, congrats!

1 Like

Also I like the arrangements

1 Like

Nice work mate :clap:

1 Like

A big thanks from Montreal @ringokidf! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @natehorn! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Great! Missed this and sTONEs… that’s my two hour round trip sorted this evening to pick one of the kids up from a party. :black_heart:

1 Like