Science Lab Challenge, September 2015 [Submissions Thread]

oh the fun of automation!

was really funny while doing the automation in ableton…

Enjoy :slight_smile:

love it

Here is my entry Analog 4 tweaked and automated via Overbridge using Presonus Studio one V3!

Best of luck to everyone.

Everything’s coming from Ableton. Didn’t touch the hardware sequencer.

I’m still quite new to the analog four but here is what I came up with. :slight_smile:

https://vimeo.com/140159026

Overbridge+analog four+ ableton+ multimap= more fun than a monophonic synth has the right to. Thanks for the challenge.

Again I learned a lot - thanks for the challenge!

OSX 10.10.4
Overbridge 1.o.o.o
Live 9.2.2
AR OS 1.21B
Video: Snapz Pro X

Hi.
I want to make a wave sequence sound.
It was unlike wanted .
haha

I’ve made this video to show how accurate and smooth is the automation on the Elektron Overbridge, even if ALL parameters of Analog4 are modified at the same time, to generate a drum track.

• New project on the Analog4

• No sound loaded on Analog4

• No trig on the Analog4 sequencer

Every percussive sound is a combination of automations of almost Overbridge parameters

3 tracks on Ableton:

1 - automation on Overbridge
2 - midi notes sent to A4
3 - incoming A4 audio

hahaha

I like this one! great![/quote]
Mr. Bit - thanks much for the kind words. Glad you had fun with it! :joy:

drawin automation like paintings

First part sequenced in live, second part on a4 with some soundlocks.
Both parts automated with ableton and some max lfo’s, which are also automated :slight_smile:

Thank you Elektron!

1 note per 8 bars. 2 notes total in project. Pitch changes by osc tuning. Tried to make gate and filter envelopes by automation, but that was too much for OB, so used a LFO instead and dropped F1 automation.

Edit: shortened the video to 30 seconds.

I made this track to show how much polyphonic structures are possible just with one Track of the A4 and the Delay.

I couldn’t make that much automations at the same time without getting some annoying Clicks. Maybe that’s just because of my old Mac mini…

Greetings
Ramón