Science Lab Challenge, February 2015

drum roll please…

Make sure your track made the deadline. It actually had to be in kind of early on Friday for North American folks, because of the time difference. Think it was like 1PM in Sweeden time or something, says in the original post. Kinda tricky.[/quote]
My track was delivered on Friday before this time but I have not received a reply

friend of my noticed that the Keys really needs to warm up before playing any chords or keys voices after 5 min its gone and all sounds well
im up for it keys challenge

The winner is now announced on the Elektronauts front page.

Many many thanks to everyone who participated, we’ve heard some really banging tunes in the last week, not all of them could make it to the end unfortunately.

A few questions have appeared regarding use of the sample, and if any of you would like to continue building on your work, you may use the sample under a Creative Commons license allowing you to use it and remix it and release it commercially.

The Science Lab Challenge will return …

congratulations to the winner!!!

a really amazing idea the sience lab i learn alot :joy:

Congrats to the winners, and indeed all who entered!

Congrats to Zillamatic!!

Congrats to Zillamatic - your track is amazing! And…it makes me want an AR, so kudos to elektron for craftily increasing sales with this contest :slight_smile:

Runners up are incredible too. Well deserved.

Brilliant effort from everyone, well done to the winners, and to everyone who gave it a shot.

congrats to the winners!

Zillamatic you nailed it! :slight_smile:

And congrats to all the participants!

Now go and make more music

I think the judges did well. Congrats Zillamatic!

I was waiting to post my submission until they were finished judging, so here is mine:
https://soundcloud.com/nosuchghost/hunger

I had a ton of fun. I cannot wait for the next one.

Congrats to the Winners. Well deserved!

Congrats Zillamatic, PongFoo & Wan123.
Big shout out to everyone who participated, probably the most uplifting thread on this forum!
Cheers
Phil

Congrats to the winners! Lots of amazing tunes.
I think I learned more trying to make my entry with the MD than I had since a long time.

Yeah! Congratulations to the winners and the runner ups!

I really would like to know which machine Zillamatic chooses as his prize!

Congratulations to the worthy winner!

I would have placed the remaining finalists in slightly different order though.

Surely its got to be a Turbomidi TM-1 lol
Congratulations to the final 12 and everyone really - this was a good laugh :slight_smile:

Wow! Within the space of 30 minutes I had a scary family emergency and then I win this contest! FYI my grandma is now fine, but what a stressful, strange moment :slight_smile:

Thanks to Elektron for picking my submission. As the days passed and so much awesome stuff got posted, I was more and more sure I wasn’t going to win! Guess I need to decide what machine I want!

Here’s a video of the performance:

Would people be interested in a few notes on how I made the sounds?

Of course! Please share.

So many great entries, but you deserve it! Congrats! And good to hear you grandmother is fine.