Save the 6-Track-Sample is a new kit?

is it possible to save the selected samples on the 6 tracks as a new kit which i can use on other patterns and projects?

No, there are no kits in the Model Samples. You can copy and paste patterns though, so you sort of have a kit there. I am not sure if you can copy between projects though. I suppose one thing you could do is build up some patterns with sounds you like, and then save them all to, say, the last bank, or two banks of a project, then save that project as sort of a template. Then, you can open that project and go through the kits you’ve made, copy the kit you want to work with to a new bank and start jamming. Save it as a new file and you are good to go.

3 Likes

I should add that, it is possible to load 6 samples at once. If you want to separate your samples into folders, with 6 samples in each, it can load a whole folder at once. But, this is not the same as kits, where you would be able to save all the settings and fx you have applied to the samples.

I wish there were an option to save the the six samples of the current pattern to a new folder, which can then be load into another existing pattern in one command.

1 Like

Post it there :+1:t3:

1 Like

Or better yet @Magpel send an email to feature-request@elektron.se. It’s the best way of getting an engineer’s attention :slight_smile:

1 Like

*Yes you can copy a pattern between project !

1 Like