Save 'fx' settings with 'sound' patch

Yes but 4 patches potentially share the same FX. If the FX settings are saved as part of the patch every time you load a patch the FX settings will change (unless there was a load with/without FX settings option).
FX settings that sound great on one patch may not suit further patches so you would end up modifying the FX settings anyway unless of course you are content with playing a single patch.

Yeah I get the reason why itā€™s how it is, like I said. Can just be annoying if you spend a lot of time on a patch with lots of lfo>FX & performance>fx etc. Be nice to be able to browse/load ā€˜completeā€™ sounds after the effort of making them. I donā€™t always use my AK with internal sequencer. Often Iā€™ll reach for it to find a synth sound to record played ā€˜liveā€™ in to Daw. Thatā€™s when I miss this option/that kind of patch libraryā€¦

^ ideal :slight_smile:

What Iā€™m saying is that Iā€™d like an Elektron synthesizer based on the AK sound engine but with more dedicated synthesizer features and extended possibilities.

1 Like

Yeah I agreed :wink: just saying that itā€™d be nice for that synth to also have the Elektron sequencer :wink: