Sampling > volume and output dilemn

Hi everyone,

I’m now sampling directly from input on the machinedrum UW, I want my sound only output to the F output, so how can
I make my P1 track (sampling R1) routed to F but it seems keeping outputing to MAIN + F output… I see it on my Octatrack…

I tried to mute, to down volume and to play with Levels but cannot cut the main output of the recorded sample, I just want to keep th esound sampled routed to F, can you give me some help please ?

Thank in advance

hm, did you change any setting in global->routing->tracks?

1 Like

… I just changed the P1 to F but even if R1 is muted, I hear the original incoming signal going thru the mains output …
How to cut the main and keep only the Mono routed one to the F voice ?

Have you tried to cut the monitoring level from the ram maschine? (ILEV)

1 Like

My problem is that Even If I mute all and delete my tracks, the input of my machinedrum Is going straight to the main…

I changed Kit and audio from input is continuously going to output main… how to resolve this please ?

ok. I assume you’ve assigned a RAM maschine to your track to sample the input. As long as your input signal runs to your input the RAM maschine routes it (as a monitor) to the mains. There are two parameters: Cue1 & Cue2. Turn them to zero and you won’t hear anything from the inputs.

2 Likes

I’m back on since the last messge.

My CUE stayed off, the input B works but when I use the A input I cannot cut the original input signal …
Even with a new kit…

:S

hey,
check the parameter ‘IBAL’ on which side A or B the cue is feeded from. Manual A-16.

And:

1 Like