Samples loaded but no graphic

Having a weird thing happen tonight. I just loaded a few wavs via C6 and they play fine but there is no image on the screen, just the flat line which the position indicator runs across. Anyone see this behaviour before? I tried rebooting but it’s still the same.

Not had that happen to me, have you tried using Transfer to transfer the samples instead?

I tried Transfer but for some reason it doesn’t work now. When using transfer to explore sample folders on the pc the program doesn’t see any files. I know it was working a few months ago but not anymore. I suppose I could try reinstalling it.

Make sure you have the latest Rytm OS and Transfer version

DOH!.. I examined out the Wavs and it turns out that they are just really really quiet. I must have done something wrong when exporting them from Cubase but I’m not sure what as the channel level indicators were up.
Case closed.

1 Like

Glad it’s sorted now, enjoy your Rytm!

I’m still having an issue with the Transfer app though. It’s working fine with the Digitakt but when I try the same thing with the Rytm2 it doesn’t see the samples inside the folder on the desktop. I have the latest version installed.