Samples for Elektron Machines by Taro

Thanks for these:)

1 Like

My samples are available on routenote.
Sample sounds can also be listened to, so those interested can access the ministry.

4 Likes

From 25 December to 5 January all products are available at a 10% discount.

Discout Code : 7r2d2n6

Enter this code in the cart and it will be applied.

Note: This coupon is valid in Gumroad stores only; it does not apply to bandcamp .

2 Likes

New Sample Pack

Jomox MBase11 + MBrane11 + Three special digital oscillator samples.

2 Likes

Free Update - MD P-I Sample Pack

Added Digital Oscillator Pack
Digital Oscillator Pack
is a collection of special single cycle waveforms in three categories. The entire waveform can be looped to be used as an oscillator. The tune of waveforms is set to C.

• Chord Waves - Single Cycle Chord Waveforms
  • Unison Waves - Single Cycle Unison waveforms of 3, 5, and 7 voices
  • Morphing Waves - Loopable morphing waveforms
2 Likes

Three oscillator samples have been added to the three Machinedrum sample packs to create a wider range of patterns.

3 Likes

Hello @taro – I love your sample and patch packs, I have most of them! But I do have a problem–the way that the samples are organized and named, particularly with the 3 Oscillator packs: Since I have a Rytm, I only want the 48kHz samples, and I would like the samples to be organized so that all the samples of the same patch sound are in a folder, and all the samples of the same patch sound start with the same name. Rytm is pretty annoying with the way it displays sample names (maybe I’m doing something wrong), and so what I have to do now is pull all the samples from the correct folders, rename all of the samples…

Also, the way you have your chords organized is very logical, but maybe is there a musical way to organize them, so that as I scan through the chords there’s a progression, or at least no jumps from major to minor or something like that?

Maybe there’s an easy automatic way to do this that I don’t know about.

EDIT: Ah… now I see that not every Uni sound always has a matching Chord sound…

Man, the 3 Oscillator stuff is great. I do wish that they had m7 chords. And I wish that your ChordCycle packs had the Uni 3/5/7-voice from the 3 Oscillator packs.

They sounds so rich being put though the Rytm’s filters and delay. I really like the FM Brass 1 from JMB’s 3 Oscillator pack, because it also has the Uni 3/5/7. And the SatSaw from CycleChord v5 sounds fantastic, that’s the one I really wish had a Uni 3/5/7.

Please keep up the great work.

Thank you for enjoying our sample and patch packs!

1.Regarding folders
This is indeed a difficult structure to use, as you mentioned. I will re-upload the 44.1kHz and 48kHz ones separately, and will consider releasing only the 48kHz samples in the future, since the 44.1kHz samples for Octatrack can also be converted in one go using Digichain.

Is it easier to use the chord and unison single cycle waveforms if they are included in the same folder?

2.Regarding the name of the file
Regarding filenames, AR is limited in the number of characters it can display, so I have decided that it would be more convenient to have a name at the beginning of the filename that identifies whether it is a chord, unison, or type.
I currently have no good ideas on how to convert filenames in a batch.

3.Chord progression
A sample chain that does chord progressions when scanning chords is a good idea. For this, I would recommend that you create your own custom sample chain in Digichain, as I would not want to add more files and folders to the chaos.

I do wish that they had m7 chords.

The single cycle chords included in3 Oscillator Packs are an octave lower than those in the Cycle Chord Pack, so the samples are twice as long. And since it includes inversion chords, the number of files would be quite large if I included four chords. In light of the file volume and size, I kept the chord types to only 3 chords.

I are very pleased that you sent us your valuable feedback. Thank you. :laughing:

4 Likes

Love your work, thanks for the greet releases as well as exceptional customer support.

2 Likes

Yes–here’s what I do:

I have a folder structure like:

00 Audition

3o FM Brass1 (“3o” means I got it from a 3osc pack)

Brass1 01 min etc
Brass1 01 maj etc
Brass1 01 Uni etc
Brass1 MW (if there is one)

Ch SatSaw

SatSaw 01 min etc etc etc.

The 00 Audition folder has one chord (usually minor) from every sound, that way I can audition them quickly without drilling down, when I find a sound I like, then I can go find it in the other folders. Any folder named “3o” will have the limited 3osc chords and the Uni’s, and a MW if available. Any folder named “Ch” will be from the chord pack and will have all the chords and bass but not the Uni3/5/7.

Also, unrelated, but I’ve been doubling the MW waves, since Rytm doesn’t have pingpong loop, that way I can loop over every part of the wav.

Thanks for presenting the detailed folders.

As for the 3osc pack, the chord and unison waveforms are generated from the same waveform, so I will put them in the same folder. mw is generated in a different way, so I will put it in a folder dedicated to mw.

As for the cycle chord, I will only change the folder structure because the file renaming is too much work.

Also, unrelated, but I’ve been doubling the MW waves, since Rytm doesn’t have pingpong loop, that way I can loop over every part of the wav.

Mophing waves can be looped without doubling because the modulation curve is generally like the curve in the image below.

mw

1 Like

Right, but sometimes I want to loop over the less modulated part at the beginning, so I double it and then set the loop to 50 and 70, then I can change it as I go. I really wish there was ping pong looping on Rytm :pray:

Thank you for your patience :pray:

The update is now complete; please access it through Gumroad’s Library.

• Cycle Chord Pack
  • A4 Mod Drum Sample Pack
  • JMB Sample Pack
  • MD Sample Packs

Script to double the length of a batch of samples is now available.

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you for your work. Looking forward to checking this out.

Free demo versions of all sample packs are now available for download directly without going through gumroad.

5 Likes

Monotribe mod sample pack has been added to Synth drum Sample Packs.

This sample pack was previously released, but has been integrated into Synth Sample Packs.

• Drum sounds and synth sounds sampled from Korg Monotribe.
  • Also included are monotribe sample with feedback and AM effects.