Samples for Elektron Machines by Taro

Sample Packs

Various types of synth drums are included. Created using additive synthesis, FM synthesis, and subtractive synthesis.

Free Waveform Pack for Ableton Live

• AMS Waveform Pack
    AMS files can be changed to Wav files for Elektron OT, M:S, DT and AR if you are an Ableton user.
19 Likes

I’ll have to give this a go. If for no other reason than to become inspired to dive really deep into Operator.

THERE’S TOO MUCH ON MY MUSICAL PLATE!!!

3 Likes

I would like to ask digitakt or octartack users. I uploaded three waveform samples. Please try to loop these samples properly with digitakt or octatrack. And please tell me whether it works or not.

wave[test].zip (44.8 KB)[48kHz/16bit/Wav]
wave[test]-44.1.zip (12.3 KB)[44.1kHz/16bit/Wav]

3 Likes

For info : OT is 44.1kHz 16/24bit mono/stereo

1 Like

Thank you, I also uploaded files for octatrack.

I haven’t loaded them in the OT (would take time), but I can assure you there’d be no problem … looking at the Head and Tail

However, i’m not sure if there’s subtle variation across the many repetitions, but if there’s not it’s just a waste of Ram … it’s maybe useful to have many cycles if there’s fluctuations to make it ‘real’, but if it’s repeating the same cycle then it’s excessive use of Ram

If there are fluctuations, i’d cycle a prime number of repeats as opposed to 8/16 etc … it sounds like they’re set to C which is appropriate

These waveforms were generated by the ableton operator and worked well with rytm, but the software sampler did not loop cleanly.

This is too good to sleep on. Pearls for us pigs. Thank you taro, excellent sounds!

2 Likes

Hi Thanks! for the wavetables.

@taro
Little warning, apparently there is a [ post edit time limit ] setting on the forum… so editing here is 43 (regarding the updated date in the thread name) I think it’s regarding the first item the thread title and it’s first text entry. I don’t know what’s happening when you exceed the edit time limit. You should ask a mod before it’s happen :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @William_WiLD
I noticed that the title edit button was gone at some point, so I asked the administrator to be able to edit the thread forever so that I could change the title of the thread.

1 Like

Hi, Can these waveforms be used by any other device than the Rytm And DT?

You can use them.
However, you convert files according to format of devices.

Exception. These files can not be used with teenage engineering op - 1.

1 Like

NOT Audio Files

AR Percussion Patch Pack[$5]

Rytm Percmin

Sound Patches for Elektron Analog Rytm

These Patches are Percussion sounds for Elektron Analog Rytm.
Used machines

• Bass Drum Classic/FM
  • Clap
  • Cowbell Metallic
  • Rim Shot Classic
  • Snare Drum Classic/FM

Including- 84 percussion sounds

[$5]→[Free] (4/24~4/26)
If you enter the code, it is 5 dollar discount.
Offer code: tmge

2 Likes

Thx!!!

1 Like

Cant believe they arent linked here yet :slight_smile: :

99Sounds.org is most likely the best resource for free - but contemporary, high Quality and therefore usable - Samples! Personally, I have a large amount of Packs loaded to my Digitakt/Octatrack, including (but not limited to) these:

Their Sample Libraries easily compete with the Paid Libraries you get over at Loopmasters. Definitely a must have for everyone!

3 Likes

I can. This thread is by and for @taro who is kindly curating all his packs in one place, this is more tidy than we would expect, but it’s already getting busy with his own stuff so please let’s not add any more third party stuff in as a courtesy (there’ll be a thread somewhere for these recommendations and this post can be moved there if the OP wishes)

Ps : @ @tarolove Beat(Beap) Takeshi, nice reference there :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning: @avantronica

I am a big fan of Takeshi movies!!

2 Likes

takeshi-kitano-beat-yuriko-koike-donald-trump-4

1 Like

“Samples for Elektron Machines” isnt necessarily a title which makes it clear that this thread is actually for @taro 's own stuff only. I recommend changing this title to something like

“Samples for Elektron Machines by taro

… so that its definitely clear what this thread is all about :wink:

4 Likes