Sample Shift Question

So I load up all my instrument samples on each track. I have Intro, verse, bridge, chorus samples all lined up in the flex machines, each instrument on a different track. Is there a way I can shift to the next sample (Bridge to chorus) on all tracks at once?

Or should I be utilizing the Part menu for this? I havn’t figured the part menu out yet.

You could P-lock all those tracks to go to another sample in the next pattern right? That will also keep things clear and structured. So pattern 1 uses sample 1 on all your tracks, pattern 2 uses sample 2 on all tracks etc.

Or I’m misunderstanding what you’re trying to achieve?

If your samples are loops, you could simply mute the appropriate tracks when you want to change from bridge to chorus, or you could create a Scene for each of intro, verse, bridge etc and switch Scene when you want to make the transition.

If you are making Patterns with individual hits, the more conventional method would be to make one Pattern for bridge and one for chorus, and save a different Part with each Pattern.

I think this is what I am trying to achieve. Just need to get my understanding down a little better on setting patterns and P locks.

I am using short loops. I have been doing mutes but then I have to put the same instrument on different tracks. Was figuring out best way to keep it to one instrument on each track.

What I did today
https://youtu.be/RYvZYW0MLpI