Sample not playing along with Snare Drum

For some reason I cannot get my SD2 to play a sample along with the synth snare drum. I’ve checked volume levels and i’m only getting a sound out of the snare drum synth portion not the sample.

any suggestions?

Have you selected a sample? Are you absolutely sure the level is turned up on the sample page? Are all trigger switches set to “1” on the Trig page?

1 Like

This happened to me yesterday. I tried to reset the kit, tried another kit, restarting the AR but with no luck. Ended up creating a new project and then I was able to use a sample with the SD2…

I did this but the problem is now that there’s no kits or samples when you create a new project.

If you are in chromatic mode, check page 27 - Sound Settings - Chromatic in the manual. Maybe thats what you are looking for…

You have to load samples into your project. Go to global > samples, select some, and use “load to project”.

In my case I had loaded samples in the project. I was able to use them in other tracks (like BD1, RS3 and so on) but not in the SD2.

This happened to me yesterday. I tried to reset the kit, tried another kit, restarting the AR but with no luck. Ended up creating a new project and then I was able to use a sample with the SD2…[/quote]
I have this exact same problem. No samples or kits when you create a new project. I also cant get the sample to work with the snare on SD2.
wtf

To activate a sample on a track you need to:

1. set SMP to “1” on the TRIG page of that track
  2. increase LVL on the SAMPLE page
  3. choose sample

If this doesn’t work please contact support:

1 Like

This process does not work to trigger samples on SD2, there is definitely a fault.

I’ve followed your link to the support pages. When you go to raise a support ticket and select your machine, you cant even select RYTM in their list of products.

Ah… I have tried to recreate the “bug” but I’m guessing I must have changed the SMP parameter on the TRIG page to 0 by mistake…

Hi, thank you for reporting this. The Analog Rytm is now in the list of machines when you create a support ticket.

///U

1 Like

Hi, i have a diferent problem but also in the sample.
In the trig menu of the BT5 I try to remove the sample but the sample even continues to sound, and in others tracks no.
Anyone know tell me that happens? Thanks!