Rytm OS 1.32 speculation

I think in the digitakt they will sound a bit different due to the analog filter and the distortion and possibly the VCA.
The rytm II, i dunno, seems to be the exact same architecture.

Hey Omatic,

That helps me understand and realize my Rytm is best suites for me.

Thanks!!!

Just remember that i didnā€™t say the digitakt will sound worse. :slight_smile:
Just different. Probably.

that sounds awesome regardless of the bug report

Anyone who can guess when Godot, oh excuse me I mean 1.32 for RYTM will show up?

2 Likes

I believe itā€™s been hinted by the stars that thereā€™s some prophecy of something significant occurring September 23rd, 2017- some say itā€™s the beginning of the rapture, but I believe itā€™s the release of RYTM OS 1.32

1 Like

I think Vladimir & Estragon are on run somewhere with the codes!

Friday

1 Like

Iā€™ve put my Rytm sale on hold for this.
And I really need the transfer appā€¦

1 Like

OS 1.32 ON THE HORIZON! YOU have THE OPPURTINITY to make a FOOL out of me! Trade me your digitakt NOW! :smiley:

This updateā€¦ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I guess itā€™ll coincide with the AR MK2 release.

1 Like

Well the case is that A4 MK2 OS is not compatible with the MK1 OS. So it would be likely the same with the AR MK2 vs MK1.

The release of AR MK1 OS 1.32 could be later than the release of the AR MK2.

Now itā€™s clear that V2ā€™s OS are not compatible, I think itā€™s highly unlikely that V1 updates will appear. I hope Iā€™m wrong but I donā€™t get my hopes up.

1 Like

Simon said that the OSs will be updated in parallel

6 Likes

I love a game of Simon Says!

5 Likes

Are Rtym 2ā€™s coming in Nov or Jan?

Computer says no.

1 Like

Yeah, I hear you. The analog signal is nice but the sequencer on the Rytm doesnā€™t send MIDI out so you canā€™t channel split and use it with other devices. Itā€™s nice that with the Digitakt and OT you can send midi out to external devices if your setup dictates. My setup is quite simple so I manage alright. Mixing the analog signal with samples makes my brain tingle.

You can trigger drum modules with the ARā€¦so itā€™s got SOME capability for external control

1 Like