Rytm MKII / Overbridge 2.0 no visual feedback

Is it the case that the current VST version of Overbridge 2.0 doesn’t provide visual feedback of the drum sequencer, LFO position, sample playback position, etc.? I’ve traded up from the Digitakt and I was used to how Overbridge worked there where you can see those things visually within the plugin.

The Overbridge Engine shows me as connected, the audio over USB works flawlessly, I can change the parameters within the plugin and the Rtym reacts appropriately. I’ve already tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling everything but no dice. 🤷 I was wondering if this was a bug, an omission, or if this just wasn’t implemented yet. Does anyone know before I open a support ticket?

Cheers!

I think it might be the Digi boxes only, I noticed the same on the A4.

1 Like

Thanks! I posted this in the Rytm MKII forum as well and someone there said they encountered this as well. So it looks like it was an omission.

Hopefully they are working on this for the future as some sort of feature parity would be nice. That added visual feedback really does make using Overbridge that much more intuitive.

2 Likes