Rytm mk1 only 2 inputs, lacking bandwidth WIN10

Hai, I recently installed ob 2 and I can only turn on 2 inputs at 24 bits before I run out of bandwidth, software shows I still got plenty left, but wont let me apply. USB is goin straight into the pc, no hubs, running Win10, is the most I can get or there is any workaround to use multiple outputs?

Which PC are you using?

I7 32 gb ddr3 cpu is mostly idling at like 7%

USB chipset?

and can you post a screen shot of your OB Control Panel?

afaicr you have to have both inputs and outputs (or there is some conceptual i/o constraint)

nonetheless, the Mk1s are maxed out at 6tracks @24bit or 8tracks@16bit - so you would need to tally the inputs and outputs to ensure that they are under 6 when running at 24bits - it was a very modest bandwidth demand in any case

it’s possible that 6 and 8 are maximums for suboptimal systems, that’s where the control panel comes in - it should be clear from that

no doubt there are a bunch more potential constraints for Windows machines, but make sure you are doing the correct tallying of tracks or see what difference 16bit allows for i/o

Yeah I disabled EVERYTHING but the main outputs since Im not sending any audio to the AR I dont need that. main outs @ 24 bits is best I can get, if I go down to 16 I can activate the main outs and two individual outs, but thats it, seems weird. Tryed 3 different cables no luck

Chipset should be decent enough Ive got like 4 USB3 ports.

Cant provide pics atm sorry im @ the office.

Yeah tried again, no luck, 2 outputs with no inputs is the max I can get @ 24 bits, 4 outputs no inputs @ 16 bits, tried all kind of buffer settings nothing seems to change there, weird thing is the bar showing bandwidth is less than 50% used.

Any ideas folks?

report your observations with teh requisite details to the elektron folks - see here

fwiw - i have 6 24bit channels supported, but i have a separate issue with the AR Mk1 in OB whereby the device does not keep sync with the plugin when changing kits etc, such that each displays different parameters (the plugin does not update properly)

this is for OSX Mojave though

The reporting procedure is detailed here

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-31-public-beta/118159?u=avantronica