Rytm compressor with Ableton (using Overbridge)

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:

Can someone explain me if what i’m looking for is possible please? i can’t find a straight answer

i’d like to use the Rytm compressor with plugins processing in Ableton. Can i achieve that?

so basically: Overbridge outputs in Ableton-Ableton plugins-Rytm compressor back in Ableton

if it’s possible can you explain me in details please? thank you! :slight_smile:

I have not done it myself, but I have seen a post somewhere (think it was on Reddit) about someone doing it. The heading was something like ‘using OverBridge to make Rytm a mixer’. So yes, this is possible.

1 Like

Here it is:

1 Like

Hey, that’s me!

I actually outlined how I did it in this thread here on elektronauts.

Also, since the new OS update, I think there are even more straightforward options to route audio via USB through the compressor, but I haven’t really tried them. From what I understood, you can route audio out of the RYTM through USB, process the audio externally, then route the processed audio back through the RYTM (either before the FX + compressor or before the analog filter).

1 Like

Has anyone tried if it can be routed via USB from another machine? for example digitone? and thus be able to pass it through an AR track and use its filter and analog overdrive