Rytm 1.31 changes

Can someone please post the change log for os 1.31?
Only have IPad for Internet at home and can’t download the zip…
Thanks

List of changes from OS 1.30D to 1.31

Changes

The lowest required Overbridge Software Suite version is now 1.15.0. Should you want to keep support for Overbridge 1.10.x, you must stay on OS 1.30D.
The unit will no longer react to MIDI transport (or MIDI clock) when synced via the Overbridge plugin. The old behavior was confusing to many users and didn’t work well with certain DAWs.

Bug fixes

Minor USB stability improvements.
Turbo MIDI sometimes didn’t work on USB-MIDI.
Overbridge was not always notified about changes in sound pool and/or sound library, causing sound listings in Overbridge plugins to become outdated.
Setting the LFO retrig flag on a trig when using the random LFO waveform would cause the LFO to run at maximum frequency. Fixed.

2 Likes

Thanks Peter!

1 Like

You can DL the zip with an iPad jus’ fine, get Winzip

Thanks for the pointer, I’ll check this out, I usually use personal hotspot to my macbook and grab it from there, but just didn’t want to deal with that right then.

Having support for zip files is not super useful on an iPad granted, but for me it’s very useful for DLing sysex dumps for various older synths from the net, which usually come in zipped archives. Then I can just open em up in sysex base and dump em without the computer.

2 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Upgrade paradox