RxMx Sara

https://soundcloud.com/djd_oz/rxmx-sara

Patch Notes:-

Drums: Analog Rytm
Bass: Spectrum (FMed by LI) -> Sara VCF -> RxMx -> Optomix -> uHC
Lead: Rings -> Chronoblob

1 Like

Been considering a RXMX myself. Great sounds.

Buy one - it reAlly should be standard in the shared system.

Added amazing flexibility and sound to my shared system and the DPO. It’s a DPO expander at heart, with some ala wave scanning functions.
Love it. DPO with the expander is by far my fav euro vco.

Finally I’ve found a euro mixer with nice gain, sat, colour and organicx

1 Like

You can connect the DPO and RXMX together directly, right?

Yes

1 Like

And the FXFD I note, but presumably it’s an either/or thing

Yes sadly it’s one or the other. I might ask make noise directly about the options, because I really want the filter also.
Fab lpg mixer, pretty much there with the best, I.e Buchla format mixer.

1 Like

Yeah, you’ve sold me, just ordered one!

1 Like

Hope you dig it, man.

If you are using the echophone, patch in the feedback output into the mixer and back into echo
Or keep patching and repatching double ups and scans and mixing around the echo

The mixer has a nice amount of gain so one can patch in the cv signals and route them hot and loud to vcos
My understanding is that something like the ems vcos has/had very high and hot cv rates or something nerdy like that.
I was feeding hotter cv pitch signals into the DPO and it was a good experience for ems sounds alongside the maths patched up as a trapezoid generator.

Anyways, I’m off to keep messing with the morphagene which came today. This is a very special and deep module - like a uw-asr10-reel to reel-Ot. Like all my sampling dreams came true - grains, resampling, sound on sound, loop point modulation, morph, reels, slicing and dicing, sd cards, golden hi fi sound.

1 Like

Check it

Here is a drone I made with the DPO and RxMx.

Patch Notes:-

DPO -> RxMx -> uHC -> Chronoblob -> Space