Run The Track — Sound Pack for Analog Rytm

A faded photograph ... Sweet memories of a childhood long gone ... Endless summer nights ... Slow things down and enter into a chilly bliss with the help of this collection of sounds made by the German artist [Jogging House](https://www.facebook.com/Jogging.House/). The gorgeous lo-fi drums will set the pace; the warm basses will be your foundation as the hazy pads envelop you and lift you to a higher state of mind. Let this Sound Pack help to guide your music into a retro-futuristic landscape, created by your every beat, your every note. [Purchase Run The Track at Elektron.se](https://www.elektron.se/soundpacks/run-the-track/)
6 Likes

Samples or the analog engines or both?

1 Like

Samples :slight_smile: and they are really up my street! Thanks to jogging house!!!

3 Likes

Wow. Best sounding Rytm sound pack demo I have heard yet. Excellent work on sounds and songs.

Please Elektron more Sound Pack for Analog Rytm with only the synth engines… the way like “Synthetics”

PLEASE :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

“False nostalgia”

1 Like

Excellent. Was thinking the same, exactly my kind of sound. This goes straight into my Octatrack now.

Oh no, SURELY that cannot be allowed!

1 Like

Behave.

2 Likes

Sorry, lost my sense of Rytm!

4 Likes

@dataline will we be able to purchase this now, to use with the new :3lektron: Digitakt ?

2 Likes

Rad demos! Love the saturated and warm production style.
Being a recording engineer, I would love to hear about Jogging House’s process…

1 Like

Would be great if someone from elektron could provide info on how many kits/patterns/samples there actually are, or is it just a collection of sounds without kits/patterns like the synthetics pack?

1 Like

I’m not from Elektron but…

• 1 project
  • 4 kits
  • 4 patterns
  • 127 samples
    • 10 basses
    • 13 kicks
    • 4 chords
    • 9 claps
    • 4 hats
    • 19 pads
    • 25 percussions
    • 13 snares
    • 4 snaps
    • 26 synths
2 Likes

Thanks! Will be getting it then :slight_smile:

1 Like

A neats trick from deconstructing the patterns… I hope I’m not spoiling it for anyone.

• To alternate between two samples at the same beat—two consecutive trigs: first with trig condition 1:2; second with trig condition 2:2 and micro timing at –23/384.
7 Likes

The audio demos were done at Elektron. Basically using rytm’s own comp n dist, little limiting on ableton applied before uploading to soundcloud. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ohh yess, love that special sauce! I use it always, as it can be seen there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely!!! I tried that and its a beauty… With that screen and some other tricks :slight_smile: Cant wait to see DT out in the wild!!!

8 Likes

Awesome!!! I’ll grab this and some other goodies. :punch: