RS CP no sound

Hi AR users,
I curently have a problem on the RS CP track.
I send midi (from a DAW) and pads light up when they are triggered. All volumes are open (kit, sample, synth, amp), ASDR at the maximum, enouth velocity but I have no sound coming to my DAW.
I also tried without Overbridge, AR sampler only and I have the same issue.
All other tracks work in the same configuration and there is no problem.

I tried to use the factory project and it works well (without any midi setting and Overbridge). Did I forget a parameter ?

Thank you for your help.

i would check for any difference between the project thatā€™s not working and the factory one, it could be a simple thing in the endā€¦

Did you check the kit and global routing settings? Could also be that youā€™re in chain mode and the track is muted in that particular pattern instance

Check that the SYN parameter isnā€™t turned off in the TRIG page - as that way itā€™ll receive notes but wonā€™t have an active synthesis machine to play a sound

1 Like

HI, yes Iā€™ve checked again global and kit routing, it seems well configured (all pads are turned off in global setting because I take the song from Overbridge, and kit settings are global settings as defined). About the chain mode, I was looking but no pads is muted.
Do you have another idea ? :wink:

Hey ! Iā€™ve checked and these parameters are activated. Do you have an idea ?

Do you have a trig on the track with a p-lock on one of the various volumes perhaps?

Unfortunately nothing in the P-lock section :confused:
Iā€™ve checked LFO section in case, nothingā€¦

Iā€™m talking about whether you have a trigger on the track which has a P-lock of one of the volumes. Just in case you arenā€™t sure; if there is a trig you will only be able to see any P-locks when the trig is held down.

Track level accidentally set to zero?

1 Like

Hi Dave, I have no P-lock because all trigs are sequenced by my DAW. So all trig are desactivated on the AR

Hi, I just have a look. All faders are open (sample, sound)

1 Like

Cool. I mean the Track Level knob. It doesnā€™t have a meter on screen, but a number in the ā€œtitle barā€ when you turn the knob. (you probably already checked, Iā€™m just making sure you knew what I meant 'cos the sample & sound levels, and amp, are different).

Hi ! So I found the problem, the input from this intrument was disabled on the Overbridge Control Pannel.

Thank you for your help

3 Likes