Routing audio to Heat in Overbridge mode

I’m at an impasse here and hoping someone can help…

I’m new to Overbridge and Heat MKII.

After watching many videos and searching having trouble finding the answer to this one…

Just messing around sampling sounds from youtube to Heat via USB (Heat in USB Audio/Midi mode) into the Digitakt.

When I open up the stand alone editor, I have to enable Overbridge USB mode. Although I still see the audio levels activating in the Analog Heat Control Panel, specifically “Output Channels to Analog Heat Output L and R,” this cuts the signal to the Analog Heat.

The only way I can get the signal back is to change it back to USB Audio/Midi mode, but that kills the overbridge editor.

I’d like to use the stand alone plug in editor for the Heat MKII.

I’m sure it’s something I’m overlooking! Thanks!!!

After reviewing other posts here, it seems I have the same problem as many others with AH and overbridge. .

Was thrown off bc most users experience drop outs etc, mine never sends audio to the device in overbridge mode. But, as others have commented, I do see audio activity coming into the plug-in.

Elektron support got back to me and confirmed that they are working on this issue and suggested reverting to the previous OS.

2 Likes