Round Fuzz pans signals to the left

I noticed that using the Round Fuzz circuit alters the stereo image when the drive is turned down. The signal becomes noticeably left-heavy. It’s a mono sine wave to make it easy to see. Here’s some pictures of the vector scope and meters showing the signal at full drive and no drive.

Clean:

High Drive:

Low Drive:

Interesting…and scary…

I haven’t found such difference like yours…just a minimum amount but only if I put EQ High at minimum…but I am having only 1dB higher on the Left…
Did you write to Elektron?

Just noticed this myself. For me i have to pan the channel to the right even on full gain to get it feeling center. Only the attack portion of a sound activates the right channel, after the transient everything starts leaning left. On low gain the right channel is completely quiet.

Did you talk to support?

Just discovered this, myself, too. wtf, is this a ‘feature’? Going to write into support.

The only pan feature is supposed to be the frequency pan.

1 Like

Yep, I was being facetious, in that if this is commonly occurring across units, how isn’t it being discussed more widely as a bug?

1 Like

I’ll check tonight. :coffee:

1 Like

Mine has this too, but truth be told I quite like the sound.

:rofl:

I would prefer to pan my stereo signal hard left only when I want to

1 Like

I got a new heat from elektron after contacting support about this issue. So it seems they think it’s to difficult to repair.

3 Likes

Finger Crossed.

Mine seems OK.

1 Like

Just discovered that myself. I have the heat for quite some time but never noticed it…wrote to support.