If you are in sequencer mode, for each step you should =
1/ select a step
2/ activate the “variation” mode
3/ choose your chord
4/ enter the note
5/ press pattern twice to go back to the sequencer

The parameters for the previously selected step have been recorded

3 Likes

Ah yes, so it does - I could not see the changed chord genre on a step so thought it was not recording it.
It is a bit counter intuitive compared to the entry for the other data isn’t it?

Ok, so it’s possible but not intuitive, meaning few people will explore beyond any given genre limit.

The circuit has a built in battery too. They’re both fantastic!

I meant that the circuit needs AA batteries unless you buy something from myvolts etc.

1 Like

OH GOOD LORD

Am I going to end up with all three of these fucking things?

1 Like

In case this helps you. :pray:

3 Likes

Ha, I have yet to watch one of this dude’s videos. This could be the one!

1 Like

Think of that moment where you’re at a party full of nerds and this guy steps in being like:
“yeah but I can do this on my laptop”. That guy is such a party pooper. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

On the other hand, you can throw a pretty good party with the money you save on not to these gadgets. :blush:

2 Likes

spoiler alert. It is the laptop or the ipad

1 Like

I understand why this guy keeps milking this single idea but I don’t understand why his videos are being posted in every single product thread here.

2 Likes

Apparently he is getting married to his macbook, he divorced his wife. Also he replaced his dog with it too.

j/k I kind of like his sense of humour, but like Bad Gear I think it has a shelf life and becomes samey/stale.

3 Likes

I agree. The idea was funny. For one video

1 Like

Looks like my first watch is also my last. I made it to 1:46 and realized life’s too short. I know you can do stuff with computers.

1 Like

Oh the original circuit yes. The tracks and rhythm don’t, they have a built in battery you charge with usb c, like the Aira compacts.

Sorry, just thought it was a bit funny this time. Especially the GAS song in the end. :blush:

I wasn’t complaining about you personally. Well, okay, I was, but only a bit.

I really don’t get the point of his channel.

What’s not to get? The guy shows how to recreate the functionality of some hardware instruments with (free) software. I think for people starting out or kids with a low budget, this is actually pretty useful.
Sure, it won’t be the same as having the hardware and will provide a completely different user experience, but still, I can imagine that for lots of people, content like this might actually be useful.

2 Likes