Richard Devine and Dick Malibu MD MKII (BLK ED)

Actually we will at some point source out the screws provide them free of charge to prior customers as well as new customers.
And to answer your question: no it’s not too much to ask. We will do our best to have black screws when you place your order :wink: (seriously we will)

[/quote]
:slight_smile: Thank you much appreciated. I will look forward to seeing them with my next purchase :wink: Any chance of a Monomachine plate in the future?

Also I was wondering how easy it might be to remove the window and if you have them available separately. My plate arrived with the wrong model name. Standard MD mk2 not the UW+ I ordered. This doesn’t bother me, the faceplate looks great but I was checking out the red one in your gallery and it would be nice to have a window like that. I suppose I could also just remove the window from the original if it’s easy enough.

We have a douchebag in the house. Hey douchebag![/quote]

it is not okay to insult me like that! … please apologize to me … thanks in advance[/quote]
Traban T
On behalf our “customer” who to the best of our knowledge has not purchased any of our products or services we apologize :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/quote]
THANKS! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cool, except those ugly-ass silver colored screws around the edge. Rips the overall appeal out of it. You need to provide the faceplates with black screws man.[/quote]
Should cost you a dollar or two from Home Depot. I don’t believe they are anything fancy.[/quote]
Hi Automux. (customer) :slight_smile:
Good to see you on the forum ! How’s the Machinedrum ?
[/quote]
Sounding (and looking) great! My dog knocked over a speaker the other day and the MD along with those overhanging AnalogKeys key bed had a near miss. Everything survived without a scratch though. :thinking:

I switched out the window. Turned out to be easy.

Now I just need to find some grey trig buttons from somewhere.

Looking Good !

DIY Solution:

http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion-for-plastic

Lots of color options

So, when will these be available again?

Hi DC astro,
pm’d you

Can I please get a pic or mockup of the A4 panel?

mock up in a few days thanks !

Only 2 panels left from our current run.

new white panels coming soon. for those with the Trinity we humbly submit
a new addition the Oreo. 2 black boxes with white unit in the middle LOL :joy:

your choice either machinedrum or octatrack

we are taking pre-orders

thanks

Nice! Here is my Machinedrum after the Dick Malibu transformation:

How often do the black Machinedrum faceplates go on sale?

Bump! I would also like to know. Interested in swapping to black on both my :elmm: and :elmd:
If anyone knows it they can be manufactured or bought elsewhere, please spill the beans…

Pm sent