Reverse engineering one of the preset sounds on the A4mk2

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the preset “rubber love” T4 in the kit K015 Gyokuro, it seems to alternate between 2 sounds on every press of the keyboard it sounds great in the sequence but I cant figure out why it does it , sorry if this is a dumb noob question

1 Like

It probably uses the Poly Mode set to ‘Use Trk Sound’ and probably set to ‘Rotate’ as well. This makes it so that when a voice is used, it won’t use the Sound of the track/voice it’s being controlled from, it will use the sound of its own track. This can be used in really creative ways, and something I did a lot back when that pattern was made.

5 Likes

Are there new presets on the MK2 compared to the MK1? And if so, can they be downloaded anywhere?

No, they were made for the MKI originally. It came with the OS update that added noise color (i think?) … You might need to run a Factory Reset of your Analog Four MKI to get them.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply this is a really interesting use of the A4 I didnt think possible, very creative possibilities