ReSyn - first test

hi all,
i’ve started to work on a project which doesn’t do much yet but it’s a proof of concept and seems to work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: here’s a video of some tests i’ve been doing

functionality are pretty basic, i’ve only implemented the filters page on the A4 but more feature will be available soon
thanks to Void for having started this: twitter programming interface which i think is a great tool and has a lot lot of work behind it (go [url=“http://www.elektronauts.com/t/elektron-ctl-framework-open-sauce/4166page:1”]check this as well)

Interesting! What’s your plan?

i’m implementing new features at the moment and still doing tests but things seems to be working fine. main idea behind this is ‘remote control of synths over a network’ :alien:

for those of you interested; i’ve been doing some tests today and things worked out pretty well actually. due to ‘lack’ of physical device though, i had to switch development from the A4 to the MnM but that’s ok, it fits with the idea behind this project :slight_smile:
the current version of the client allows control of most MnM’s parameters so it makes it good enough for a quick preview and because i’m excited about it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: , i thought i would give the chance to try it out. i’ll be doing some tests later on today so if anyone is interested can join in.
we could use the IRC channel to chat (there should be an elektron channel if i’m not wrong) in case something goes wrong.
please do send me a message if interested, i’ll then get in touch with instructions on how to setup things

edit: should start doing tests around 22:00 UTC+1) - the app is available for Mac (desktop) and Android devices

hi all,
been doing some more work on ReSyn and have implemented few more features. i’ll be doing some tests later this evening (2130/2200 UTC+1) anyone interested is more than welcome to join in (i’ll be on the IRC channel #elektron)