Resampling / Capture

Hey there,

I used to own an Analog Four with which I was able to resample easily whatever audio playing on my computer while using the A4 as soundcard. But I am not able to do that with the Analog Heat - any idea why?

To explain further:
Let’s say I was playing a youtube video using the A4 as windows’ soundcard. In Ableton Live I was then able to record the main outs from the A4 by simply selecting A4 outputs as a tracks’ inputs.

Seems strange that the same thing can not be achieved with the Analog Heat which is meant for resampling/processing/act as soundcard.

1 Like

How do you have everything set up? That seems like something you should definitely be able to do with the overbridge VST plugin,

Well, my windows audio driver is set to Analog Heat. See on the picture below, in the Overbridge Panel you can see the L/R Output reflecting the audio I am playing back from windows (ex. YouTube video)… but then in the standalone Analog Heat VST, in the capture section, nothing comes in. I basically can only capture whats comes in the hardware inputs.