Replicant Visions Sound Pack new Oct5th

Replicant Visions
-Sound Pack for Analog Rytm
by Blush Response

(taken from the official release)
“How do you know you’re really you? What if each cell of your body was replaced, one at a time, over a long period of time? Would you still be the same person, or would you be an artificial replica with no connection to your former self? People have racked their brains for 2 500 years now (check out Theseus’s paradox). With cybernetics, robotic prosthetics and bioengineering becoming ever more science than fiction, it’s not speculation anymore. It’s real.”

“Whether you’re human, transhuman or wholly artificial, you’ll appreciate the samples found in this pack. Atmospheric, hard-hitting and timbral, these were skillfully crafted by Joey Blush of Blush Response (who also did some great factory content for the Digitone).”

“This pack contains 128 unique samples: 13 Bass, 17 Synth, 28 Kick, 22 Snare, 12 Cyberpercussion, 14 Hat, 8 Cymbal, 3 Tom, 1 Clap and 10 FX sounds that will last you well into the heady future, whether you’ll live 4 or 400 years. As always these samples work just as well in Digitakt, Octatrack and any other sampler that handles wav files.”

Didn’t find any topics about this yet so decided to take the initiative and create a thread.

You could find more info at Elektrons main page.

Really liking the theme to this pack.
And Blade Runner reference? Sold. lol.
But unfortunately I don’t own a Rtym.
But I did want to ask this about the sound pack.
So if I have a digitakt and bought this item would the sounds still be similar?
Not sure how much effects and such are shared between the devices so don’t know if you need the same filter/etc to get the sound or is it just all sampled based?

I know elektron states there will be slight differences with other gear but has anyone used a sample pack that wasn’t meant for the device?

I miss when artist had to be original

Does anyone know how many patterns / kits are included in this pack?

I find I get as much benefit out of learning how others put together the kits and patterns, as from the samples/ sounds themselves.

only samples in this one :confused: don’t know why they put it in ‘rytm’ category, there’s only wav samples.