Rename CC value controls on FLTR page

Is it possible to rename the CC value controls on the FLTR page? At the moment they just remain “VAL 1”, “VAL 2” etc. Would mean I don’t have to remember what external parameter each encoder is assigned to.

5 Likes

Hi,

no it is not but your brain can handle this :wink:

Thanks. If I make use of all 4 MIDI tracks my brain might forget it actually.

1 Like

You should be more confident with your brain :smile:

2 Likes

Hey, that’s my brain’s opinion of itself :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Haha ! It made you buy a digitone so I think it works perfectly well :+1:

3 Likes

Not possible on the Digitakt either unfortunately and it has 8 MIDI tracks to remember.
Would be great to be able to set up a default MIDI config with named parameters.
Maybe one day???

6 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

I’d really like this too, even if it had to be limited to four characters as seems likely.

1 Like

Thanks for this, been trying to find the answer to this Q.

This does actually stop me buying either a 'takt or a 'tone as a sequencer. Squarp Pyramid has this function and for me at least I think in the days of Many Outboard Devices and my ageing brain it’s completely necessary.

+1

Completely necessary!

2 Likes

It would be nice if there were presets for synths we could add / maintain as a community.

1. have preset names to see instantly what synth are we controlling (also good if you load up a project from years ago … who would know what we sent the midi data to back then!?)

2. have all the correct / mappable parameters instantly available with names

6 Likes

Feature request. Save midi setups as “sounds”.

13 Likes

Is this still not possible to do?
Does the Octatrack do this?

Yes.

No.

1 Like

+1 for this feature, even if I feel guilty asking stuff after the 1.3
I went back to drawings on paper as on Digitakt I mapped synths like Serum over midi channels 9 to 16 so it’s 64 knobs.
Top right knob is always cutoff btw, so I remember :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

+1
I would love to see this added also
@Enthalpi not all brains are created equal

4 Likes

+1 & Digitakt

1 Like

How many of us (in this thread) wrote an e-Mail so Elektron knows that we want this? NOBODY? Again??!

feature-request@elektron.se !! :grinning:

4 Likes

Will do so as soon as possible ^^