Recommendations for UK online sellers of hardware

It was actually the way DV247 dealt with the complaint that was the issue. The Mixer I bought, as new, had been used. It had scratches and finger prints. and the packaging and contents were a mess. But they still insisted that the item was new, when it was a return. The man actually said that it was a “new item that had been returned”. So how is that new then? I remember having this weird moment on the phone, like I was frozen in time.

Also reminds me of one time ordering a new record online. Receiving it with finger prints all over it. Phoning up and saying you’ve sent me a 2nd hand record and the bloke saying we don’t sell 2nd hand records. I say that its clearly been well played, probably in the shop and he claims that used shop stock is not a 2nd hand record.

RedDog are good guys. Always real helpful.

GAK are pretty good too. Contact a rep and they will often shave a little money off. Only problem i had was a never appearing Machinedrum but it was just before they went out of stock forever and I think GAK were expecting a shipment that was never built.

Thomann also good even if not UK based

Used shop stock not second hand… for vinyl?! hahaha!!

Hmmm yea two out of three orders have had issues from them… Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Good experiences with Juno, Andertons, Gear4Music, Guitar Guitar, DJ Kit and London Modular