Recommendations for Batch Processors that Sum Right and Left Channel for Digitakt Sample Lib Builds..?

I’m running a Mac,

Reaper does batch processing.

1 Like

thank you, looking for something that only does batch processing but will keep reaper in mind.

If you are handy with the command line, there’s SOX. It’s great.

3 Likes

Here you go:

1 Like

Audacity

4 Likes

thank you good folks

Sorry for the OT.
Free 64-bit audio editor for Windows users: Wavosaur runs directly from the executable (doesn’t install anything; no spyware), is the only free editor that can load 64-bit VSTs (and save FX chains), and does batch processing.
https://www.wavosaur.com/

3 Likes

while we are on the subject is there any reason why Elektron made the Transfer app in a way that wouldn’t sum the left and right channels, is there an advantage to the way the transfer app does it or would it be an improvement for the app if it did sum both channels?

I thought transfer did sum to mono? what does it do with stereo files?

I read that it only took the left channel, if I’m mistaken then I didn’t even need the batch converter?

can anyone confirm?

Damn - it’s right there in the manual. TMYK.

but that doesn’t reference both channels does it?..

1 Like

guess Ess answers the question :frowning:

1 Like

Like sampling via Analog input. Alway sample L or R but never sum both. Listen carefully each sometime one sound way better than the other.
That’s why I told in Digitakt feature request thread the USB sampling is unusable because you can’t monitor L or R channel. The both are always active you just don’t know what you sample.

Isotope Rx High quality sample rate conversion too.