Recieving backup SysEX file on replacement Rytm MK2

I recently had a defective Rytm Mk2 screen and had the unit replaced. I had a few projects going on that unit that I was keen to continue, and did a SysEX dump of the project.

I am relatively new to Elektron gear so i have been having having trouble getting it restored onto the new unit. I have managed to receive the relevant pattern, but the kit is missing. I managed to receive kits, but I can’t seem to load them as they do not appear on the saved Kit list when I attempt to load, and appear to not have saved.

C6 is indicating that there are 4 kits in the .sys backup file, which I assume are relevant to the project I’m attempting to restore. How do I get these kits saved into my bank as they do not seem to be getting restored properly, and currently I have the correct pattern with random sounds. The same samples are on the unit as the previous, but may be under a different directory. Will this matter?

Some help would be greatly appreciated as I have been twiddling my thumbs for quite some time now and cant get this project back.